Friday, September 25, 2009

#290: I-N-F-E-C-T-I-O-N


I'm so in love with my new livejournal layout ♥_♥
Probably it's because of the header, it's soo... striking. LOL!
WAI, I put in a lot of LURRRRRRRRVE and effort into making that! 8D
I used the word "I-N-F-E-C-T-I-O-N" from the GazettE's Ogre lyrics. LMAO.
I can't think of anything else DX
I LURRRRRRVE my default icon too /pointspoints/ It's a Uruha SMEXY fanart from HERE.
AND IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RED. x3

AND LOOK,
Photobucket
^ MY NEW FRIENDS-ONLY BANNER! LOLOLOL!!!
I just feel like changing. HAHA! That's Aoi. The original fanart also from HERE. READ IT! It's a comic based on the interview. XD SO CUTEEEEEEEE!!! /squeal/ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

OMG Today is Friday!! OMGG WHY?!?!?!?! SO FAST. And today might be the last day I can use the laptop DX Actually I'm not allowed to use. I begged my mom so she secretly 'release' the laptop in the morning after dad goes to work. ;_; I haven't finish a lot of stuff DX I got no time to do the layout that I'm going to do with Ling!! /headdeskheaddesk/ It's because I work slow. I do thing slow DX when I'm enjoying that is. /sobs/

I'm done with Kumi's layout though. Got no time to code myself DX I kinda like it HAHA! I really don't know which Saga's image I should use, since she likes Saga a lot. And I've got not much pictures of him, not to mention alice nine. D: It's totally fine in Firefox, SO screwed in IE again! HAHA. I tried Google Chrome today and... it was not bad. :D But it can't view round corner boxes DX I took some screenshots 8Db


This is how it looked like in Firefox. LOL. It looks perfect to me. So I concluded that I'm done :D ♥


This is in Google Chrome. LOL. The navigation flew so far up LOL! Not that nice already DX It's not bad. But the boxes are supposed to be ROUND-CORNERS LOL.


In Internet Explorer. WHERE ARE THE ICONS?! LOL!!! The navi flew! HAHA!! And Kumi! I already gave you the link for the codes through Twitter. :3 If you don't like it you don't have to use it DX I'll try again some other day... O.OV

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH. I'm DYING, DYING! LOL. Nao and Mika is killing me with Kaname's cosplay pictures *_* (Kaname is a cosplayer) AND OMG~! I can't stop staring at his gorgeous pics ♥_♥ Here is his profile DX I don't usually look for cosplay stuff stuff but this time I got REALLY distracted! XDD - I just post those I like a lot DX


OMG *_* I wonder who's the character LOL


NYAAAAAN!!! WAIT, SAVE ME!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥


Cosplaying Xingke from Code Geass!
OMG!! HE LOOKS BETTER THAN IN THE ANIME HAHAHAHA ♥♥♥


ROKUDO MUKURO from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
MUKURO-SAMA~~~~!! XD ♥♥♥♥♥


Looks fimiliar. But WHO CARES.
FULL ATTENTION ON HIM BABEH ♥♥♥♥♥♥
XDDD


Lavi!!! 8DDDDDDD REDREDRED.
/red freak/


OMG~~ HE MAKES A GOOD CLOUD.
CLOUD STRIFE I MISS YOU *_*!!



/dying/


ASDASEAADASDADSSA!#@!@#!ASDASOMHADASAGSFASD
I SWEAR THAT HE'S PRETTIER THAN ANY OTHER GIRLS. ♥
/stares/
/nosebleeds and dies/


WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!
/tries to whistle but fails/
=.=
WHATEVReRRR. /starestarestare/
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


If he's taller it'd be EVEN BETTER.
8DDDD
I said he looked like a doll, but I DON'T CARE LOL.


That Bleach dude. LOL
(because I haven't watch Bleach) XD ♥


Kaito from Vocaloid?!
VOCALOOOOOOOOOOOOOID.
NYAN! I LIKE THE BLUE~~ ♥
/diediedie/


From next week onwards, SMALL UPDATES can be seen from MY TWITTER HERE. LOL. If you're my stalker that is. BAHAHA!! Or you can just click my "twitter" navigation. :3

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE