Sunday, September 27, 2009

#291: Storia.

AH! Storia. I larve this song ♥. Anyway LOL. 8DD I'm lazy to update about my life. So the rest will do the talking. IT'S FAN GIRL TIME! <3

D=OUT - Kimon [PV]

ASDADASEASD!@#!WE@#;adasdaSDADSASD THIS PROLLY IS ONE OF MY FAVE SONGS FROM THEM EVER ♥. SHOUT, SCREAM, GO KOUKIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *W* ♥♥♥♥♥
- OMGASDAFFFUCKASDAFDADIBUKIASDASRYHYOUFADADSFUCKADASDAFFDADASD- OMGGG!!! IBUKI~~~~~!! /diesdiesdies/
- THEY ARE WEARING SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GENTLEMEN CLOTHES *_* IBUKI GAAAAAH. KOUKI WITH HIS YUKATA @X@!!!!!!!!! /spazzing/ ♥♥♥♥♥
- FUCK!!! I WANT TO SEE THEIR NEW SCANS NOW. this pv is so dark i can't see properly ;_; I WANT TO SEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! 8DDDDDDD

D=OUT - Kimon PV - Making clip

- HAHA. Hikaru with his blushing cheeks. SO CUTE! ♥ OH, Blue kimono :D
- KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! HIKARU IS SO SHY. MINASE YOU TEASE!! XDDDDDDD but I like ♥
- LOL @ KOUKI'S LOST LOOK. ♥
I WANT THE FULL MAKING, LIKE PLEASE!!! ;_;

Minase is the brunette. Hikaru is the blonde. KAWAAIIIIIIIII!!! *Q* ♥♥♥♥
Hikaru wanna run away from Minase's grasp but couldn't! HAHAHA!! :DDDDDDDDDDDD

D=OUT - Aoi Tori PV - Making clip

- KOUKI x IBUKI = MY NEW OTP?! ♥♥♥ WHAT'S WITH THAT IBUKI-TYING-UP THING?! so turn on with his thighs soo revealed *Q* ♥
- LOL KOUKI, I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. He's trying to act like he's the bad guy kidnapping and tying up Ibuki and asking for money HAHAHAH!!!!!! =.=
- KOUKI YOU PHAIL. XDDDDDD
Shit i wanna rape IBUKI!!!!!!

SCREENCAPS TO GO BECAUSE........ ♥

I'M DYING.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥ ABUSE ♥ ABUSE


SEE WHAT I'M SAYING?!!
THIGHS! ♥

Fast and Furious 4 [Japanese TV spot]

- OMG~ I HEARD THEM. Their song! I'm so proud of them I wanna cry ;_; /sobs/ XD I got this vid from Kumi's blog :33333 ♥

Daizy Stripper - A brightness message from the members :D

- WAH O.O What happened to Kazami's manlinessness HAIR?! LOL!! I nearly can't recognize him. XD!! Yugiri is still soo cuteeeeeeee! *_* ♥ WAHAHHAHA.
- OMG!!! @ 2:00!! NAO KISSED YUGIRI'S CHEEK. SHIKAMO TWICE!! LOL!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ /fangirl mode ON/
- HAHA!! MAYU IS LOST FOR WORDS XD!!! /squeal/
- I DIED WHEN NAO SAID "YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE" LOL! XDDDD Rei is soo tall @@
- NYAHAHAH!!! I love boys.. ♥_♥ /slapped/


I stole this pic because Blue-chan inserted the link to her twitter. HAHA
OMG MATSUJUN. ♥ /stares from top to bottom/
I'LL DEFINITELY GRAB ALL PICS OF HIM FROM YOU SOON. /points at your nose/

Yesterday I went to Sunway Pyramid with Yuanny again, yes just the 2 of us, because others can't make it. DX But it's like double or triple times merrier because we are the chatter box! XDDDDDDDD ♥ Since my phone's USB is dead, we used her phone to take pictures whilst we were there. So I don't have the photos with me until she send it to me DX

These are the items I bought 8D RM100 down the drain. DX


I bought 4 comics. And instead of a normal plastic bag, that person gave me this bag LOL!! It's a GEMPAKSTARZ tribute. And also to save the treeeeeeees!!!!!! :D I'm surprised that the handle thingy is soooooo damn long, I used it like a sling bag HAHA!!


Went to AnimeTech, OF COURSE! I BOUGHT KUROSHITSUJI PHONE STRAP LOL!! YAY!!!!!! I CAN't STOP touching it!!!!! XD I WANT THE WARCRAFT + D.GRAY-MAN + REBORN! + THE ONE WITH TIDUS' SWORD!! OMG. MORE MONEY LOST.


Sharpener. Since my old one is broken. 1 F and 1 8B pencil, IDK why I bought that for. For sketching maybe. And pen, since my other pen's ink running out =.=


The four comics. XD I'm already done with the first 2 books. SO SWEEEET!!


Got this from Yuanny. I borrowed her S.A Special anime DVD cuz mine wouldn't work for a few EPISODES. I'm almost done with this anime now. XD ITS SUPER FUNNEH. And the Kuroshitsuji stickers, THANK YOU YUANNY! :DDDDDDD ♥♥♥♥♥♥


I actually bought 6 posters for RM20...... = =|||||||||||||||||
BUT I LOVE THEM!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! I really went insane when I saw these posters @ Comic Paradise. The part timers were looking at me as if I'm really out of mine. GOSH I'M SO EMBARRASSED BUT WHATEVER. TOO BAD YOU CAN'T HEAR ME SQEALING THE WHOLE TIME THERE. I feel bad for yuanny. Because she had to bare with me, though she LOVES Sebastian and Lelouch too. XD


HAHA!! THE CHIBIS ARE CUTE ISN'T IT! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


CUTE SEBBY!!!!!!!! HAHA THAT PINK HAATHAT.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


I melt at his pretty face *______________* /kisses his big cheeks/ ♥


I LARVE THOSE DARK WINGS *_* ♥♥♥♥♥


OH. There's Zero too. :D WHUT, he's my fave. And there's Kaname's too. But ARGH, I kinda regret I didn't bought that DX ♥

AND THE BEST POSTER IS.........
WEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!



LELOUCH-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
WHY I DON'T HAVE THIS PICTURE OF HIM?!?!?!?!
NANDE?!
SHIT I've been staring at it all day!!!!!! *Q*


Bought a new bottle too *_* I LARVE THE COLORS! :DDDDDDDDDDD ♥


HAHA. This thing came with the Kuroshitsuji phone strap. It's the silverware thing Sebby used as weapons in the series. :DDDDDDDD ♥


This is it. LOL. Though the one Kumi bought for herself is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NICER than this. But ..........


HAHA! On my whiteboard.
IS MY CACTUS CUTE?!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

PS: Aoi's mom is soo COOL! She even pasted GazettE posters @ her walls because she's soo proud of Aoi-tachi. XDDDDDDD HAHAHAHA!! AND AOI'S PIC IS RIGHT A THE TOP LOL!!! WHAT A CUTE MOM! XDDDDDDDD ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ /wanted to say that long ago but forgot/ =.=

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE