Tuesday, September 22, 2009

#288: Scramble Eggs.

Okay Ling, now you can see my latest livejournal post after you read this post. LOL. It's the same thing. Continue to scroll below 8D I'm going to type the similar thing anyway. 8D IT'S FUN!! XD ♥ This happened yesterday XD

So it's like this:
Yesterday I was missing for almost the whole day because I went shopping in Mega Mall with my parents. After that when I came back, I was really beat. So I didn't go back online. And plus, the usual detested nightmare, my dad especially, he's at home and I hate listening to his nags. Then I went to sleep. However I did online at around 6pm+ though XD But I didn't online. I just played facebook a while. :3

Before I went to sleep, I followed my mom to the back of the house, lurk around while munching some bread. I saw this chicken peeping behind the very back door(it leads to exit). And then I thought about that male chicken conversation we had that day. LOL! So I wanna try doing that "POK POK POK POK~!!" sound and I did. And... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! /laughing hard/ AHERM. Let the sketch do some talk :3 I drew it last night before sleep.. and I couldn't stop giggling hard that time LOL XDDDDD Sorrey, my sketch is always this horrible 8D -

Photobucket
After I did that sound, it was like this /points at sketch on top/ XD!! HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! THAT CURIOUS+SHOCKING LOOK ON IT'S FACE. LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!! It was walking and then suddenly it stopped and there's how it looks like. I laughed hard. It was cocking it's head in and out through the gap there repeatedly, trying to look for the source. Trying to see it's mate XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Photobucket
And it also walked from that gap to this gap again and again. HAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!! I keep doing that sound~ I ENJOYED IT. But wait, DO I REALLY SOUND LIKE A FEMALE CHICKEN THEN?! LFMAO!!!!!! XDDDDDDD

/end of..../

Photobucket
Thar goes my chibi Ruki that I scanned.. =.=" It's dirty yep. LOL. Chicken FRINGE?! OMG LOL. /flaps hand/ Nothing interesting. Let's move on XD


Oh yesterday went Mega Mall and I went to this shop called World of Feng Shui owned by Lillion Too. Ever heard of her?! She's some famous feng shui lady. LOL! This direction book thingy + the monkey compass is only 6 bucks so I bought it for fun. HAHA! LOL I don't want to believe it but I have to believe to the least! XD I can't sleep towards some directions or else misfortune will fall on me LOL.


Went to MPH and I spent A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time in there. When I go shopping, I LARRRRRRVEEE spending my time in bookstores like MPH the most. HAHA!! I love books although I don't really read them. XD And that's the book I wanted to buy long ago. 8D Japanese phrase book & dictionary. 8DD I don't want dictionary, I wanna learn how to start a conversation first LOL. Since I already know the basics. 8Db It's 25 bucks. XDDDDDDDD


House Bunny is what I was watching like 2 nights ago. 8D
Not bad though. I know boys will love it. XD;;


Can you imagine one lady wearing like this outside? I think so... Well everyone's looking at her, especially boys. LOL.

House Bunny - trailer

LOL. Anna Faris. She's got a perfect figure *_* ♥ Don't blame me! She's wearing too exposed outfits all the time. :D

I'm still watching Hana Yori Dango, like slowly. LOL I'm at season 2 episode 5. XD!! I like season 2 very much more. 8D Of course it can't really compare to the final because the final is SAIKOU!!!!! XD
Photobucket
He's saying: "You know~? XD"
PS: I made that gif. I PHAIL! D:

Because Soujiro was saying a word "yuunou", and Tsukasa mistook it as the other word which means "skillful". And so dorkly he randomly said it in english, YOU KNOW~~ LOL /bricked/
I LOVE THIS SCENE. HE ISH SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEE *_* Adorkable~!!!

I didn't really do stalking today. AWWWWWWWW. Time for darling spams. 8D I found them today :3 Well not all. Some LOL.


Me and Layla were talking about lean guys and guys with BIGBIG muscles.
And how ewwww it is HAHA!
LEAN GUYS IS FTW!
♥♥♥♥♥♥
For example - HIM! /pointspoints/ 8DD


URUDUCKY QUACK! HAHAHA
♥♥♥♥
SO CUTE!!!!!
/goes berserk/


I wish I'm that puppy =X


LOL'ed. HE'S SUPER CUTE ISN'T HE?! XDDDD
/scratches screen/ *______* ♥


UGH THIS IS HOT. I like every pairing that has Uru in it XD esp gaze. ♥


I SAW ARMS. ARMS. YES. :D ♥


I ADORE RUKI'S HEIGHT SO MUCH! ♥
/SCREAM/
They are a pair, RIGHT?! XDDD


*_*V PEACE!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥


/uruha shoots/
/shizuka collapses/
He got me..
/drama goes on


URUHA APPROVED. 8D ♥

Can't wait until tomorrow so I can on for 8 hours again! LOL. BYEBYE!

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE