Sunday, September 20, 2009

#287: Garasu no Namida.


OMG NEW LOOK FOR exist † trace! ♥
JYOU IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS.
MIKO IS TEH BEAUTY. OHMAILORD~
I kinda like Mally's outfit ♥
Peheheh!! ANOTHER SUGOI FEMALE VK BAND. I think I said that before XD

Thanks to Kawnie I know that they're releasing a new mini album, Ambivalent Symphony in October 21st. XD And HERE's their Resonance short PV~ WHY THEY WON'T LET ME EMBED IT. ;_;

^ A screencap of mine = . =V ♥ Dark music videos attract me... LOL!!


^ Sincrea's new lookie! LMAO. I LOVE THEIR NEW SONG XD

Garasu no Namida [PV]

♥ HAL IS KAWAII! *_* I ABSOLUTELY LURRRRRRRRVE his voice 8Db! You might not believe it but I LARVE almost ALL of Sincrea's songs. ;DDD Great music :3 ♥ -repeats-

Sakura maichiru Kisetsu ni kimi ga yume mita koto [PV]

That was a long name @_@ XD;; I know the meaning but IDK how to translate it LMAO. NYAHAHAHA! I'm only focusing on HAL-kun XD ♥

OH I FORGOT. TO watch Arashi's Truth PV. XD Lucky Kumi reminded me HAHA!

This song is also addictive! *_*♥♥♥ GAH!! MATSUJUN! YOU BLEW ME AWAY~~~~~~~~~~ /stares stares/ I LOVE HIM AND HIS DANCE LMAO. XDDDD!!! After I watch Believe PV again, I know who's Sho Sakurai now. HAHA!! XD;; ♥ Matsumoto Jun~ I LARVE YOU. LOL. ♥

Sincrea's weekly video comment. I just randomly clicked it. :D

YOUNG + CUTE = BOYS. XD!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ HAHAHA!
= . = Kazi keep playing with the plant... /sweatsweat/ What a dork! HAHAHA ♥

Time for pic spam. :D Got these Uruha doll pics @ faintpulse from flickr. D:


SENSEI!!! ♥♥♥


Blindfold! XD /wild imaginations/
Time for bondage? HAHA!


CIGARETTE. OMG!! mei mei leh!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
/squeals/


Even a doll is soo pretty ♥_♥


POSE. THIS POSE *_* ♥


/sighs in pleasure/ ♥~


VAMPIRE URU!
I DIG THAT! ♥_♥
/scream/


This is soo fecking gorgeous. *\\\\\\\\*


He is not amused. HAHA!! ♥


OMG!! SO CUTE!!
I wanna see him casual like this nah.. *_*
NEXT PHOTOSHOOT?!!
/dream on/
WHERE CAN I GET THESE KIND OF DOLLS. :3 ♥
Mannequins? XD


I'm soo sleepy...
Today I did my webcamming session with Ling again. XD THIS TIME, I SAW HER FACE!! YES!! HAHA I SAW HER WEEEEEE!! /jumps around/ 8D And I know her real name now too~ nyahahhaa XD ♥ It was soo fun. We were laughing our heads off. She thought I fell off the chair when I lower my head and LOL'ed. HAHAHAHA!! I'm not that animated. LOL ♥ And I showed her my scissors, yes scissors so randomly and she thought it was a HORN. HAHAHA!! HORN! XDDDDDDD /giggle snorts/ ♥

I keep updating everyday.. I feel so fast. LOL. Maybe I won't update tomorrow. I NEED TO FINISH MY 50 TERU ICONS. XD ♥♥♥

I'm glad it's just a rumor.

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE