Saturday, September 19, 2009

#286: Tweets.


Miyavi's jump! HA HA. I like his new hair. ♥

woohoo. Modified the layout a bit. Ha ha. Now there's more space for some additional navigations. LOL. I've got no muse to make any gif icons today. XD Normal ones. But for four hours I only made 4-5 icons =.= way slacking distracted. I slept at 8.30pm last night and woke up at around half past midnight. Had a terrible, sooo terrible stomach ache I couldn't even sleep properly. DX I went to toilet 3-4 times until I slept at 4am+. Canceled tuition for the day cuz I still wasn't feeling well. Prolly it's the worse ever.

First off,
"PLEASE TELL ME THAT THEY ARE NOT GETTING MARRIED. PLEASE TELL ME IT'S JUST A FUCKING RUMOR OR SOME FECKING FAN MAKING THAT OUT JUST TO FREAK OTHERS OUT."
I can't accept that ;_; I know I've no rights to be against it but.. Thinking it might be him.. /shuts up/ - /emo/ - /slaps self/


So I forgot to mention yesterday about I found out one of Teru's nickname is Terukichi. SO CUTE! /bricked/ 8D Oh ya, yesterday before I offline I webcammed with Layla. XD IT WAS SUPER FUN TOO! HAHAHA!!

I was the one who started it. Because all the fun while I was doing it with Ling is ruined. And I wanted to try with others too. 8D And TADA! I saw Layla's face. HEE! BUT FUCK LA. I can't see myself again! And she can see me. ;_; But only half. XD;; ♥ She really looks like Mei Wei from my school LOL.

Anywae, XD I didn't know she's the kind who laughs easily too. LOL! I LIKE THAT. 8D I watched her laughing-out-loud face which really amused me. ♥ HEEHEE. We were holding our breaths from laughing too much or too loud. LOL! She showed me her nail collections omg that's alot and some gazette stuff including Uru's /pouts/ ♥ And of course I hold myself from screaming hahaha!! When she shifted her laptop I feel like I'm the one being carried and shifted to somewhere else. LOL! AMUSING. AYE AYE. ♥ And later her mom and sis saw ME through the cam I'm like SO PAISEH LA and I hide. LOL HEE HEE.


And for both of these faces. LOL XD I put these emoticon a few times and what made me laugh the most is Layla trying to mimic them. HAHAHAHA!!!! /flashes back/ /snorts/ HAHAHHAHA!!! SO FUNNIE. Her face. /bricked/ Okay sorry for being to hyped out but I must say that I AM EXCITED about this heeee! ♥ etcetcetc.

Nyaw. XD I really had fun. HAHA! We can only hear our laughing voices and NO TALKING LOL. We don't know what to say and we're SHY. HAHA!! But I heard her saying "baibai" at the end. LFMAO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ♥

/hits on the head hard/

And I'm looking forward to the next webcamming session with Ling and Layla. SOON. ASAP. HAHA LOL. I STILL WANNA SEE LING'S FACE AND HER LAUGH. Which I haven't got a chance because of our stupido cam won't let us LOL XD ♥

I can't stop admiring this drawing... *_*

I bet I'd take months to finish that. DX LOL!

Layla fed me this nomnomnomnomnomnomnom. XDD

HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!! THE HAMSTERS ARE SO FUCKING CUTE! I went berserk. Like wtf. SO CUTEE!! XDDDD

And ScReW's PV IS UPLOADED! YAY HAHA LOL.
Genei no Kusari PV :3 ♥

Kufufu :3 KAZUKI!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ I like their outfits bahahhaa <3 I hate that spider LOL.

Versailles - History Of The Other Side [TV spots]

IDK what is TV spots but. TERU @ 2:57 IS SHOOO CUTE! XDDDDD Man this is like a movie!!!!!!! ♥

DAMN IT LA. I wanna watching the making of Genei no Kusari PV(watching until the red arrow which is pointing @ Byou HAHAHAH!!!) but I've got to bath and go out now. CIAOS.

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE