Friday, September 18, 2009

#285: Camwhore!

Last night I don't know why and how.. I go watch Kuroshitsuji again. :D ♥ Blame Yuanny's Kuroshitsuji manga. LOL! I'm soo in love with Sebastian again. I WENT CRAZY LAST NIGHT. HAHA!! ♥



I used a few thousands of my gold today! XD;; Now the looks of my restaurant SUGOI!! I LIKE THE COLORS. COLORS. HAHA! ♥ And, I don't know how the hell I got my restaurant name XD;; Kuroi means black color and 'den'.. err.. I got that word from xxxHOLiC. XD;; It's something like a stall. If I'm not wrong.


Changed a little bit on the inside too. :D Same colors! :D But I haven't change my lousy wooden tables and chairs LOL! I feel so keberatan to spend my golds laa. XD Have to wait until I reach 50,000 gold first. Then I'll start redecorate! ♥ YAHOOOOOO~!!

Aww. I thought today I wanna do more&more&more&more gif icons but in the end I got distracted DX. I made one with Uru flipping his hair today! YAY! ♥lots&lotsa&lotsaLURVE♥.

Btw, I updated my profile! ♥ 8D I took a while. And I wanna add more *_* I like to see lots&lots&lots of words. XD HA HA HA. I'm so excited about the layout I'm going to make with Ling! ♥ /hugs her bolster lovingly/ ♥ And I also had fun chatting with her today. *_*v First time ever that... we're like so hyper and random until the MALE CHICKEN IS INVOLVED. /flashbacks/ ♥ HAHAHAHHAAHA!!!! /slapped/ okay stop remembering it LOL. Anyway it was really fun XD I hope it'll happen again. LMAO. I wonder when we will publish our very first super woman MOVIE? LOLOL!! ♥

About the layout, XD I'll do my best to search for a compatible Uruki pictures! YAYBIES! HAHAHAHA! ♥ AND THROUGH THIS URUKI CHAT, Ling made me realize that Uruha is SOOOOO versatile that he can pair with any of the members in the GazettE like so perfectly. *_* I AGREE. LOL. Besides AoixUruha, RukixUruha, ReitaxUruha & KaixUruha is SERIOUSLY NOT BAD TOO. I mean, I can feel something STRONG to it! :D Err I hope you know what I mean. XD

But shit, tomorrow's weekend. Nothing big actually, I'm just hell annoyed by dad's words already. Wait no, I think phobia. I always find a way to 'escape' from his echos(nags) whenever his King of Echo(Nag) self starts to awaken once more. LMAO!

And later I wanted to use my webcam on her 8D. So I did! And YAY AT FIRST, because she can on her webcam, but the NO-YAY is, I CAN NEITHER SEE ANY OF US!! /cries/ She can see me, but I can't! NUUUUUU!! It's not fair! D'X I wanna see how I look like too. LMAO. However, I didn't show my full face. NO. I'M TOO SHY. HAHA! Only half of my head. 8D AND THE BEST PART IS,

"I HEARD YOU, LING!"

/screams/ I hear her laugh, talk, and giggle for the FIRST time! ♥ I don't know why I'm so excited over this! /stares at ceiling with wide eyes/ XD;; And PSST. LING'S VOICE IS AWESOME. I MEAN IT. I REPEAT:

"LING'S VOICE IS AWESOME! ♥ "

HEH. LOL. Maybe because I haven't got much, or maybe at all, friends who speak SOOO ah mo-ish. XD And the fact that she giggled over almost anything weird & lame I said, I FEEL SO.. /sighs in pleasure ~ ♥/

BUT THE WORSE PART CAME. DX LING!! YOUR MOM T_T Your mom spoiled the whole thing. DX Just when you're gonna give me something to say so that you could hear my voice. AWWW. DX I hope next week we could do this XD /runs in circles and snorts/ ♥

LOL. I think my head went berserk for injecting too much Uruha batteries in me and now there's another label to my blog, Ling. XD I'm a fan! LING!!!! LOL!!!!! ♥ DON'T CRY WHEN YOU SEE ME MENTION YOU SO MANY TIMES. XD

Of course this is not my first time webcam-ing. The first time was with my baby~! KoonIe! XD HAHA. I remember how nervous am I the first time I used it. LOL. I hate my own heart for being soo flexible like my larynx. LMAO ♥ And everytime I laugh at her paused & lagged face in the cam, she say me bully T_________T LOL!!! /throws self off the cliff/ BUT I CAN'T HELP IT, IT'S TOTEMO OMOSHIROI. XD /laughs like mad/

WHY AM I TYPING SO MUCH. HAHA. MY LEGS ARE DANCING ITSELF. WHAI? IT'S STILL SO EXCITED. OH NO. /tries to control/ I CAN'T! HAHA. ♥ I NEED TO CALM DOWN @p@

Anywae, I saw Kazuko's links. I found this fansite of Versailles. XD I WENT. YAY! I LOVE THAT WEBBIE. Click;


{ Teru, Jasmine You, Kamijo, Yuki, Hizaki }
Why am I posting this pic again? LOL.
I SAW REALLY HIGH QUALITY PICTURES MAH. ♥ CLICK;
And I miss Jasmine-sama.. Now there's an empty space, a big one. ;_;

I went to members' profile section and...
*_* Teru hates alcohol.. awww XD
He's a good boy ♥ i SAYANG SAYANG. XD;;
His pride is his voice O.O! ♥ ;D
Nowonder he's the backing vocals. cutecute.
Kamijo's pride is his lyrics(I knew it) ♥
Yuki's a heavy drinker O.O!
and etc.. LMAO.


Prince and Princess era. *_* I still adore Teru's outfit in here nah. *_* ♥

I don't know if I posted these pictures before DX But WHO CARES. :D Spread the LOVE.


Kamijoness! ♥


Hizaki-sama~!


TERUUUUUU~~~~~~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Jasmine-sama .... /sobs I miss you T_T


Damn you Yuki. ♥_______♥
Why are you soo fecking gorgeous.

Not doing anything much lately. DX I'm so lazy to do stalking. ;_; For some reason, I went to alice nine's OHP. Once the song in their OHP plays I realized how much I missed Shou's voice T___________T I wanna burn their new single out. LOL! AND OMG!! I FORGOT TO WATCH THEIR SLEEPWALKER PV TOO! HAHAHHAA!! I'm a bad fan... =.=" And I've no right to say that they are my 2nd visual kei band. -_- XD

alice nine. - Sleepwalker [PV]

♥ ♥!! LOVE!! HAAHAHA.


Shou! ♥ I MISS YOU *_*v
picture(scan) downloaded from here.

I'm watching this vid again too *_*

Uruha totemoTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTEMO SUTEKI! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

OMG. I JUST WEBCAM-ED WITH LAYLA!!! XDDD Reports tomorrow. This post is hell long. :D

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE