Saturday, September 12, 2009

#283: Oh, it's so divine.


*EDITS* I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THIS PICTURE HAHAA!! ♥ And I'm posting it almost everywhere. XD WOOHOO!!! I get to stare again LOL! /perv. VIEW BIGGER AND SEE CLEARLY PLEASE! LOL!!!! ♥


"OUUUUUUUUU~ Zas hot", said Kamijo.
LOL!!!! That was random. DX ♥


HOLYMOMMAH! ♥
I'm lovin' ScReW's new look.
ASDADSADASASDASD Kazuki really looks like Uru! ♥
Genei no Kusari/幻影の鎖
I can't wait to watch it *_*v
Preview O.O

I SAW ANOTHER RUKI. AWWWRAWR. XD;;
ScReW to me is like another twin of GazettE @_@ ♥
I KNOW.
BYOU = RUKI
KAZUKI = URUHA
MANABU = AOI
OTHER 2. NOPE. zen zen.
HAHA!! XD;;

And Layla says that how Byou sings is more to Shou.
EEEEEEEEEHHHHHH?! LOL! XD;;


Byou! ♥
Somehow he reminds me of a black unicorn with white furs =.="


KAZUKI~!! ♥
Uruha's bro! yeah right XD


ADADADADSADAZXDSADAD MANABU ♥
I'm lovin' his total black hair *_* and those spikes.
Reminds me of Aoi . HAAHAH!


OHMYDEARBOYYUTO. YOU'RE THE MAN. ♥


Jin-kun! ♥

Last night I watch Wild Child AGAIN! LOL. Whut? I love that show. LOL. Alex Pettyfer is so tempting to look at. ♥ And because I was sulking, wasn't doing my tuition homework for maths on Monday. And fortunately my teacher's not feeling well today so she can't come to my house for tutor. So I get to online more!? :D

I CAN'T. I need to start showing some good impressions on my dad like ASAP! I need to show him that I'm trying and working hard for these not-even-two-months left period until SPM. After he compliment me(I need to open my door and let him see me studying there LOL), then I'll take the chance to ask him, persuade him to let me buy that DIM SCENE live DVD! :D WISH ME LUCK OMG THIS IS LIKE ONE STEP FORWARD TO HELL BUT TO HEAVEN AS WELL! Suffer in hell first then there's chance I can go to heaven! XD LOLZ. I was praying hard yesterday... -_-" I know I sounded like I'm cheating, but I'm honest with my words, that I'm going to study hard like I never done before in my entire life. D: I can even cut my time for onlining like 10x more. I swear. DX

And woohlah. I'm addicted to Arashi now. XD;; I downloaded a few latest singles and albums and listen. WEEEEE!! LOL. Usually I'm not really into these kind of bands, boy bands, like a few of them singing in a group but other than Fahrenheit/Fei Lun Hai, taiwanese boy band, I came to like it after I got addicted to this song, Love So Sweet! XD It was the opening theme for Hana Yori Dango season 2. :D Gosh It's in my head for almost 3 weeks now *_*b ♥ Now I'm CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADDICTED TO THIS SONG, Believe.

Arashi - Believe [PV]

YOU MUST KNOW THAT I'M ONLY STARING AT WHO. HAHAHAHA!!! :D ♥
... it's Matsujun aka Matsumoto Jun lah... don't have to say... URGH I LOVE THE CHORUS. I like their dance steps :3 ♥

Arashi - Love So Sweet [PV]

-sings along- All of them so cute nah *_* ♥ The whole song reminds me of the Makino x Domyouji scenes from HYD. *_*b -sniffs-

AND D=OUT'S NEW PV!! Aoi Tori! :D

Gah, Kouki ♥. That blue bird looks fake HAHA!! :D
/GASP. I SAW THIGHS AND BELLIES! LOL XD /bricked ♥
OMG IBUKI YOU BEAST. ♥________________♥


And Ling! I almost forgot. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BANNERS YOU MADE FOR ME. *_* It's like a dream, really. :D I'll make more next time. XD;; I mean like soon! LOL. i♥Y! At first I don't know where to get the banners but I clicked your header that slide show thing and voila! LOL XD /noob ♥


He's soo cute nah *_* ♥

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE