Saturday, August 22, 2009

#269: Sou's leaving..

I feel like crying, already heartbroken. Sou is leaving Lolita23q, I really can't accept this. WHY?! I love his voice so much, and he's my 3rd fave after Uruha and Teru. I hope to see him again with a new band or back with Lolita23q I DON'T CARE I WANT HIM BACK.

From here:

Lolita23 have announced on their official website that vocalist Sou will leave the band after their concert at SHIBUYA-AX on October 27th.

The vocalist states that his decision to leave the band came after discussions between the group members and the staff. The reason for his departure is stated as a difference of opinion regarding the direction of the band. He also wishes to keep singing in the future and apologizes for the abrupt announcement. The band hope that the fans will continue to support them until their last show with the current five members and also in the future.

Prior to Sou's departure, the band will release a new best-of album on October 7th. Titled ;BeSt, it will feature songs released from 2007 to 2009 with a total of 13 tracks, plus a DVD contaning the music videos for all of the singles released during the period.


I'll miss you soo much.


I'm moving back to this blog. The other is now a private one :) Sorry about the fact that I keep changing =\

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE