Friday, August 7, 2009

#262: BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

... is an arcade fighting game. 8D ♥ LOL. I'm in love with this game, like maji desu. Last night around 11pm+ I was sulking in my brother's room. At first I was expecting him to continue watching D.Gray-Man, but it's not, he's playing this game :O. I fell in love with the graphics instantly XD;;, ESPECIALLY THE DAMN ART. OMG. SO BISHI!!! ♥♥♥♥♥ BISHI. YOU HEAR ME?! 8'D It's so well drawn. OMG :D /bricked

I'm not sure about the story and stuff. I just liked it. :D And I don't play it, so... huhuhurr.


Even the logo is awesome *_*

OHP
English Site

The review! :D

- OMG. COOL. I like the music too bahaha. ♥ When the editor starts speaking, I take back my words. LOL! But I did listen to him. PEHEHE. I wish I can play XBOX too, but NO!! It'll be worse.


Click on it. :D It's a screenshot I took from their ohp bahaha.
Hakumen and V-13 is not bad! :D ♥

Of course I like the main protagonist, and the 2nd fella. XD;; Super bishi+kakkoi sio :D ♥ I like these 2 the most. :3 ♥

This is Ragna the Bloodedge.
About:
The main protagonist of BlazBlue, also known as the Grim Reaper. After destroying countless branches of the NOL and killing two Saya replicas, he was labeled as a wanted criminal and received the largest bounty in NOL history on his head. He possesses a powerful form of Armagus called the Azure Grimoire, which is often either the secondary or primary target of those after his bounty. His ultimate goal is to destroy the Library for reasons unknown, although it probably has something to do with the Saya replicas. He is Jin's biological brother, whose rivalry with him stems from an incident that happened with their sister, Saya, who is presumed to be dead. His right arm is mechanical because his real one was cut off in a fight against Terumi (who at the time was disguised as or possessing Jin.) He was resurrected by Rachel as a vampire, causing one of his green eyes to turn red. The Azure Grimoire he possesses is only a fragment of an imitation, and the real Grimoire is actually destined to be wielded by Noel.

I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *_*b ♥ RED + BLACK + WHITE HAIR = PERFECT. XD! When he talks, it's so manly. LOL. /threw out from the house -- When he fights, *_*! ♥ XDDDDDD;; Whatever. Me lieks him :3

"Mada owari ja ne zou."


Jin Kisaragi!
About:
Jin Kisaragi is the Major of the NOL, being one of its elite commanding officers. He is always cool and calm, but is also easily jealous, ambitious, and possessive, with little care for others, treating them like they're just obstacles. He displayed formidable actions to gain his rank during the Ikaruga Civil War. When he heard that Ragna had arrived on the scene, he quickly abandoned his post to hunt him down by himself. The truth however is that Ragna is Jin's biological brother, and Jin's early feelings of rivalry were furthered by his visions of the future and his Nox Nyctores' amplification of his emotions. Terumi caused Jin to kill Saya and hack off Ragna's arm (later nearly dying without the intervention of Rachel), and Jin often says that he's looking forward to killing Ragna again. After the incident, he was adopted into the Kisaragi house, a highly powerful and respected family within the NOL. He possesses a notable psychosis, said to be caused by his sword, the Nox Nyctores "Yukianesa". While the sword grants him manipulation over ice, it also enhances primal feelings and is often blamed for "insanity".

BISHI!
OMG. BISHI. :D ♥ CAN I KEEP STARING? *_* ♥ JIN!! (not the Jin from ScReW arh) XD;; I like his name - Kisaragi. WOO /kicked out from home once more

"Yowai!"



Noel Vermillion, Litchi Faye Ling, and Rachel Alucard. My other faves. :D
Noel is cute! Litchi is hot! Rachel is a vampire, and her looks is interesting, her dress and her accesories. XD;; I like it when they speak jap! XD;; *_*

Took these from teamxbox XD;;


GAAAAAAAH! KAK-KOI. ♥ I WANNA PRINT AND DRAW IT OUT. EH HEH HEH. ♥


Wooaww. ♥


This character looks cool! :D

I guess that's it for now. XD;; I'm glad I don't really have the urge to play game or online longer. SO I CAN FUCKING START STUDYING. OMG. BTW, I JUST POSTED MY BABY PICTURES. HAHAHAA. :D

DISTORTION
FINNISH!

*EDIT*
These are damn sweet nah... ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


ASDADASDASDASD!! ♥♥♥♥♥


AWWWW. :D ♥


CUTE.


SWEET. ♥

AKIHIKO x MISAKI = FOREVER ♥


*EDIT AGAIN*
I just finished reading this manga that was recommend by Kumi-san to me today. XD;; After like nearly 2 hours O\\\\\\\\O!


Read them here

It's not bad! Not really explicit or as hot as I expected it to be but, it's alright XD;; At least it's sweet and touching bahahaha. I want the continuation! O ^ O I WANT MORE RECOMMENDATIONS, AS NC-17 AS POSSIBLE, YEAH? 8D HEEEE. Argh, I still love uke a lot. XD;; HEEE. -perv-

No matter, Junjou Romantica is still the best. (:

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE