Thursday, August 6, 2009

#261: Shout & Bites

♥ Skipped school today. :D

Last week I continue watching this anime after like so many months; Special A Class. That bitchy disc 2 DVD of mine died on me when I reached like halfway of episode 15. So episode 15-20 I can't watch! T_T IDIOT. I'm dying to know what happened next! ;w; I hope my brother's XBOX or mom's DVD player can play it. Blame mine. IDIOTTTTTTT! =\



This anime is like another version of Ouran High School Host Club. IT'S FCKING FUNNY. Like I said, it's funny, cute, lame and all sorts of thingy under comedy. :D ♥ Most importantly! IT'S FULL OF BISHOUNENS!!! ♥__________♥ ESPECIALLY KEI, TAKISHIMA KEI. OMG. 8D Another type of Lelouch-sama(from Code Geass)! Each character has got their own background, and stories, just like Ouran. 8)


From left: Kei(SA Special), Lelouch(Code Geass), Tamaki(Ouran)
The other 2 is very similar to Kei. ♥ Kei's cast is the same as Lelouch, so when he talks, HE SOUNDED EXACTLY LIKE LELOUCH!! ♥ I MEAN, I DON'T MEANT THE VOICE, I MEANT THE WAY HE SPEAK. AND IN SOME WAYS HE LOOKS LIKE LELOUCH TOO. ♥ CHO MESMERISED SIO. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ -bangs keyboard- SHIT. I'M HYPERVENTILATING RIGHT NOW. Another version of Lelouch, but the funnier + sweeter one. :3 As for Tamaki, HEE. IDK. Maybe because both of them are rich, leader or the top of all, and super bishi?! O.O!!!


SEE WHAT I MEAN?! -fainted- ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


ZOMG. ♥_____________♥


OvO... -stares like a perv- ♥

More reports on this anime after I really finished it O ^ O IT BETTER WORK!!!!!!!

_____________________________
JROCK VK 8Dv

OMG. Versailles' CHATEAU DE VERSAILLES and HISTORY OF THE OTHER SIDE dvdsis all in youtube nah O ^ O No time to watch all today T_T. JUST 2 FIRST!

Versailles - Beast of Desire (History of the Other Side)

- Kamijo is as always ♥ *_* TERU.
- OMFG. YUKI. SLEEVELESS. YUM ♥ XD;;
- OMG!!!!!!!!! KAMIJO TOUCHED TERU'S.. face? cheek? lips? OMG WHATEVER. I LOVE IT!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAA!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ XD SO CUTECUTECUTECUTE. CUTE. CUTE. CUTE!! @ around 2:14. *_*♥ Teru pet pet! X'DDDDDDDDD
- O.O.... Jas looked like a banshee in a way. Within the shadows. X3

Versailles - SFORZANDO(Chateau de Versailles)

- GAH. Symphonic Metal is still the best ♥
- Kamichoooooooo sounded so sexy here :Db~ Teru ♥ O\\\\\\\\\\O
- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Teru&Kamichooo leans together AGAIN *_* @ 1:50. I LIKE IT. I WANT MOAR. UAH HUA HUA HUAAA~ ♥♥♥♥♥ SO KAWAII. :3 /bricked
- T____________T Wanna cry listening to the lyrics.. wuuu ;w;.... ♥

PIC SPAM. Found them in Facebook. XD;; TODAY IS VERSAILLES DAY! /bricked


Ohmy. ♥


CUTE!! ♥


RAWR. ♥


VERY MANLY. ♥


Young Kamijo warukunai naa~! XD ♥


Wo-wow. ♥


OMG!! CUTE! ♥♥♥♥♥♥


-rapes- ♥


-puff puff- HOT. ♥


8D ME? ♥


OMFG!!!!!!!!!!
GORGEOUS.
YUKI. YOU...YOU...


Matenrou Opera - Eternal Symphony

- Live distributed. IT'S AMAZING *O* The guitars is just too great ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!!

Alsdead - Violent of Reason PV

- This new band needs some more love ♥ 8D
- WHY DO ALL GUITARISTS LOOKED SO DAMN HOT?!!! ♥_♥ And the thighs!!!! XDDDDD;;

Abingdon Boys School - Dress

- LOL. This is a mashed up video of the ABS' pvs. :D
- I MISS THAT ANIME. ♥ AND THIS SONG.

Born - Felony PV

- FIRST PV FROM THEM AND IT'S REALLY GOOD. ♥!!!!!!!! ME WANTS THEIR SONG.
- OHMY. ONE OF THEM GUITARISTS IS NOT BAD. 8DDD ♥
- I like the vocalist's voice! :3

SHIT. Time to play Runes of Chaos. LATER NEED TO STUDY. CONTROL CONTROL. AGH!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE