Sunday, July 12, 2009

KAWAIIIIIIIIII! NOT.

Ok fine. I'll update today. J-Just a bit. :D I-I changed my header, it's Hizaki-sama desu! :D I don't really like Hizaki-sama but I chose herhim because of the RED! :D I WANT TO CHANGE TEH FREAKING LAYOUT b-but, I got reunion later and I'm feeling soo occupied + nervous! Uhh. I'll change next week hopefully. I'm thinking about closing this blog for a period of time becuz I need to prepare for my trials next month 8Dv


Sono, teh vocalist of Matenrou Opera ♥
that's a cute angle *_*


OKOK FINE THIS IS YOU. LOL.
CORRECT?!
@@
ISN'T HE A BISHI?!! ♥v♥

ZOMG LOL. EDITED AGAIN BECUZ I'M A REAL BAKA
WHO ALWAYS RECOGNIZE THE WRONG PERSON.


alice nine.- Hana pv preview

- ZOMG SHOU. HIROTO 8'DDDDDDDDDDDD I WANT I WANT THIS SONG.

alice nine.- Hana comment

- Bahahahha! DORKS :3 ♥

Since my friend asked me to watch any of Kalafina's live, I pick these 2 first. I got to go already. Take a nap before the reunion dinner 8D -still nervous- Kalafina's song is AMAZING! Why, of course, the music composer is the almighty Yuki Kajiura from Fiction Junction, sure nice la hor? :D ♥ The songs Kalafina sang is mainly for this anime movie called Kara no Kyoukai or The Garden of Sinners. One of them already left the band, that's sad =(.

Watch in HD! XD
Kalafina - Oblivious live ;D

- I used to like this song ALOT ♥;
- ZOMG IT'S AWESOME. THE STAGE!!!! *o*!!!!!!! ♥♥
- -shivers hard- IDK WHY I SHIVERED SO HARD. When I'm enjoying something very thoroughly I guess... 8D ♥
- I LIIIIIIIIIIIKE THE MUSICCCCCCCCCCCCC. ♥
- THEY ARE LIKE FAIRIES!!!!!!!!!!! OMG NO. ANGELS?!! WHUT.
- they 'jump' or 'bounce' too much for a song like this =.=" BUT I STILL LIEK THEIR PERFORMANCES. ♥ IT'S SO NEAT AND ORGANIZED ♥
- O-OMG @ 4:45! THAT'S THE BEST PART. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥v♥♥♥

Kalafina - Aria live ;D

- Their songs are sooo ORI ♥ ORIIIIIIIGINALITY. Uhh!!!!! ♥
- I find that girl who sings the most in this CUTE. ♥_♥ I think her name's Hikaru? *w* ♥
- SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
- It looks fun wearing those dressed and you dance XD ♥
- Gah, I like the way Hikaru and Keiko sings ♥!! SO KAKKOI+CUTE!
- The songs' in my head XD

I kept clicking their vids in youtube!! THIS IS LAST LOL.

Kalafina - Lacrimosa pv
You must remember that this song is the 2nd ending theme for Kuroshitsuji anime ;D ♥

- ♥ THREE LOVELY LADIES! ♥
- I like the girl with cleopatra-like hair and the one with 2 long swirling ponytails!!! ♥♥♥♥♥ Sorry I don't really know them yet so bahahhaa!!!
- OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT MASQUERADE MASK. I LIKE ♥
- O-okay. I mixed up now. They changed their clothings and hairstyles after that =*= ♥
- C-Ciel... O ^ O


Hikaru-chan! :D She looks cuter in live. ;) ♥


Wakana-san! ♥


Keiko-sama! ;DDDD ♥


OHMYLOAWRRRD!! I LOVE HER DRESS. ♥


- KALAFINA -
Wakana, Hikaru, Maya(ex member), and Keiko.

OMG I KNOW THEIR NAMES ALREADY ♥!!!
Mah fave is Keiko-sama and Hikaru-chan! XD

BTW, KUROSHITSUJI GOT SEASON 2!!!! YATTAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST INCASE YOU DIDN'T SEE MY BLOG. ;D
Go to www.kawaiinot.com ! IT'S SO CUTE. XD
Arigatou Ling! :3



LOL. That's cute.

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE