Sunday, July 26, 2009

#257: Oblivious

WILL BE UPDATING ON SUNDAYS.
until fucking trials are over.

I-I'm finally updating? ♥ We'll see how it goes. ;D I'm soo fracking behind. I'm also finally over with the tonnes of projects. Now I had to focus on my trials comin 17th of August. O ^ O

The first thing in my mind comes first ♥ the GazettE ♥
Their DIM is AWESOME. Read HERE. YOU MUST READ IT IF YOU'RE A GAZE FAN. O\\\\O I'm soo touched I'm about to cry. XD;; ♥ I'm grabbing my fave para ;;

As with all of the GazettE's releases, the sound quality is unparalleled, and every note possesses an incredible gravity. The album might have flowed a little bit better without so many sound clips punctuating every two or three full-length tracks, but those are minor details in the big picture: DIM is the GazettE's best and strongest release yet. With the only stumble being IN THE MIDDLE OF CHAOS, each individual track excels and holds its own. Their down-and-dirty rock pieces are always fun, and the dramatic songs always overflow with palpable feeling. Of particular note are the ballads, which are sophisticated masterpieces, and 13STAIRS[-]1 is a very unique and a addictive addition to the GazettE's repertoire. the GazettE certainly did not dawdle in finding their direction for DIM. It's a huge improvement from 2007's STACKED RUBBISH, and it will most certainly be one of the summer's J-rock highlights.
-sniffs- I admit I listened to Kalafina's Seventh Heaven album more than DIM :D, but still! -unable to finish the sentence- O ^ O


I wonder what's inside that freezy cube XD;;

Tracklist:
1.「剥離」 (Hakuri)
2. THE INVISIBLE WALL
3. A MOTH UNDER THE SKIN {aoi}
4. LEECH
5. 泣ヶ原 (Nakigahara)
6.「エ リ カ」 (Erika)
7. HEADACHE MAN
8. 紅蓮 (Guren)
9.「子宮」 (Shikyuu)
10. 13STAIRS[-]1 {uruha}
11. DISTRESS AND COMA
12.「感触」 (Kanshoku)
13. 白き優鬱 (Shiroki Yuutsu) {aoi}
14. IN THE MIDDLE OF CHAOS
15.「朦朧」 (Mourou)
16. OGRE
17. DIM SCENE {uruha}

BOLDED my faves. :3 ♥ 13STAIRS[-]1 IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! URUHA SUGOI!!! ♥ I admire his ability, awwwwwwwwh. 8Dv I somehow can't like Nakigahara like how others liked it. But it's sad T^T... the ballad... :3 IDK O ^ O But I like the title, it's Field of Lamentation :3 and (White Melancholy)Shiroki Yuutsu- This song's peaceful and I like it~ It's soo Aoi-like!! :DDDDDDD . Guren and Leech had a newer, fresher version :D I LIKE IT. There's a part in Guren I like a lot! :Db The lyric "suck my dick" in 13STAIRS[-]1 really got my attention O\\\\\\\\O

Track no.1, 6, 9, 12, 15 is instrumental :D And Shikyuu scares me O ^ O with baby cries... Erika hurts my ears everytime. =u=b And for the lyrics, since gazette_lyrics haven't submitted them.. I found all the romanized ones HERE. :D I PRINTED IT OUT YESTERDAY SO I COULD SING OUT LOUD IN MAH ROOM. XDb

the GazettE - The Invisible Wall [PV]

Is PSC still deleting videos? LOL. dailymotion link.
- RUKI IS JUST TOO BEAUTIFUL. But he can't beat Uruha. ♥ -gigglesnorts-
- Ruki's hat and bunny necklace is SO CUTE! :3 HEE HEE.
- GAH URU. KEEP SWINGING THAT FLAWLESS PRETTY HAIR ♥♥♥♥♥♥
- AOI. -stares- XD SMEEXY. HE HAS... err.. how many pax?! :O!!
- REWIND. O\\\\\\\\\O ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

SCREENCAPS TO GO, LOTS AND LOTS, I can't stop my itching fingers and predatory eyes. ♥ I TRIED HARD NOT TO TAKE EVERY SCENES, IT'S HARD. O ^ O xD;;


COME NEARER. ♥


Swingg!! ♥


Gah so kyute! ♥


KAI!! YOU NEED TO STOP FROWNING! :3


I LOVE it when it comes to these scenes! :D
Ruki's actions ftw ♥


ki-re-i ♥
私の麗しの麗さん :3


8Db atmosphere ♥ IT'S LIKE A MOVIE! *_*


ME LIEKS THIS ♥


OMG!!! How many are they?! *_* -staresstares- XD;;
♥♥♥


I SAW THE CUTE BUNNY NECKLACE!! kawaii! ♥


-falls behind- @_@ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


O\\\\\\\\\\\O ♥


HIS POUTY LIPS KILLED ME A ZILLION.
SO CUTE!!!!!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


NICE HAIR, babe. ♥ xD;;


Sooo dreamyyy! *w* ♥


Kai - So-net comment on DIM

- HE SMILED!!! XDDDDDDDDDDd ♥

the GazettE - ID July 2009 comment on DIM

- URU ♥ twitched his eyes *_*.. kyaah x3 HE AND HIS SEXY POSE. OMG. -breatheees-
- IS RUKI COLD? :D I see him moving and moving heheheh!! AND WHERE IS HE LOOKING THE WHOLE TIME? O.O
- Rei: -hands on hips- ; HAHAHA! SO CUTE! ♥
- 8Db

the GazettE - 13STAIRS[-]1

- Starting part = LOVE. ♥♥♥♥♥♥
- I LIKE I LIKE LIKE every part of this song ♥

alice nine.- Hana [PV]

- Shou ♥_♥
- I got hyped out when Saga suddenly came close to Shou. PHEHEHEH!! ♥
- Nao's excited XD;;
- Hiroto @ 3:00 to 3:05... SO FUNNEY!!! XDDDD
- HAHA, SHOU MOLESTING THE GLOBE XD
- not really amused with the song, yet =\ XD;;

Sadie - Kagerou [PV]

- Not bad. :D

Koda Kumi - Taboo [PV]

- OMG!!! THIS IS EXTREMLY HOT!!!!!!! Caressing here and there O\\\\\\\\\\\\O
- I SAW LESBIANS! I SAW GAY. LOL!! IDK. I WAS hyperventilating the whole time XD!! ♥
- KODA KUMI = way better than Lady Gaga. :3 KUMI-SAN SUGOI!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
- ADDICTED TO THIS SONG. It's from her new album TRICK. And yes my layout features it. XD;;

Xover - Mezame [PV]

- OMG!! jukaSHAURA-SAMA! YOU ARE BACK! :D ♥
- XD;; MEN IN LEATHER, PVC, GORGEOUSNESS. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ZOMG. he has a stunning figure
- AMAZING SONG. AND NOW I'M AWAKE. HA HA. (because the title means awake)
- HIS HAIR, is the best one so far I've ever seen XD ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The Kiddie - eliteSTAR [PV]

- That girl sucking teh lollipop = ="
- SO CUTE!! They're jumping around XD!! OvOb
- YUSA!! *_* ♥
- In one brief second Jun looked like Uru OuO!!
- I LIKE THE RAP PART WOOO! ♥



- Yusa's fringe. lol. ♥
- Yusei's hat thingy so cute! :Dv
- OMGADAJSDADSAOSDAMSDGSDFAADASD!@#!DASDSAD JUN!!!!!! SINCE WHEN HE CHANGED INTO MORE OF A BISHI?! OMGGGGGGG!!!!!! -stares with fluttering eyes- ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
- Sorao looks like a blonde samurai heeee XD;; ♥
- Yudai O.O

The Kiddie - s.m.d [audio]

- I like this MORE than eliteSTAR. ♥ IT'S SOO HARDCORE!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

-------------+
That's all for now. :D There'll be another post. XD;; ♥

I ♥ My Darlings! :3

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE