Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kyun Kyun!

ANYONE MISSED ME, OR MY UPDATES? 8D
I think it's none of it, though. :(

Sorry for the long absence. ;D I've been sticking to livejournal for too long. As for today I catch up to Versailles' Ascendead Master PV, Ascendead Master short movie and comment videos, plus Matenrou Opera's Anomie PV. OMG HISASHIBURI DESU! I've been listening to them for a week now! THEY ARE AWESOME. SYMPHONIC METAL IS METALLIC LOVE!! idk where the hell did that came from = =;;;

Before I begin! I'd like to warn you that this is going to be hell of a LONG POST.
AND!! FREAKING MANY WORDS WITH CAPS IF YOU DON'T MIND ;)

the GazettE comes first 8Db ♥ ;
the GazettE Distress and Coma pv, The SIMS version ;D ♥

- THIS IS AMAZING. I WANT TO PLAY SIMS NOW ;B but i can't ;w;
- OMG RUKI. URUHA. AOI. REITA. KAI. 8DDDDDDD They looked so cute and funny xD. I laughed at their legs hahahha!!!!
- THAT BALLERINA IS.... idk how to say. I LOVE HER HAIR. ;D ♥
- THAT PURPOSAL IS SOO SWEET! THE ENDING IS TOUCHING AND SAD T______T!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOO....
- DON'T MISS IT. :Pb

Next is, Versailles -Philharmonic Quintet- ♥ ;
First of all, OMEDETOU VERSAILLES-tachi on going major!

From their wikipedia page:-

2009: Going Major
Kamijo announced at the December 23rd C.C.Lemon Hall oneman that Versailles will be going major in June 2009, both in Japan and internationally on Warner Music Japan. Their major debut single is entitled "Ascendead Master" and was released on June 24, 2009.



Tracklist(regular edition):

01. Ascendead Master
02. Gekkakou
03. Descendant of the Rose

Ascendead Master PV
Watch in HD(high definition) will be bettah! But I downloaded it so.. heh!

- ASDADSASDFADASDAEOMGWTHAAFAAACKBBQADASDASDAWEAWESA!!! ♥ VAMPIRE KAMIJOU ASDASDASDASEADASDSAD ♥
- ARFG!! THE GUITARS ARE AMAZING AS USUAL. I'M SO FRACKING AMAZED ♥ Teru + Hizaki!!!
- SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING. OMG I CAN'T STOP STARING AT KAMIJO HE'S SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF ME ASDADSAFDEADWASDWASDADSADADASD-
- I likeLOVE between duration 3:00 to 3:30!! TERU'S GUITAR SUGOIIIIIIIIIIII *w* ♥♥♥♥!!!! (I'm peeking at his smexy belly xD)
- AGH THAT LUCKY GIRL GET THE CHANCE GET BITTEN BY VAMPIRE KAMIJO -hisses in jealousy- 8(

Photobucket
IS THIS CUTE NOW?! :DDDDb
-watching it repeat and repeat-
thanks to shoucake from lj! *_*

Ascendead Master (Comment + PV)

- JUST watch the comment @ starting few minutes.
- WAAAAAAAAAAA TERU'S BELLY!!! TEH SEXY BEAST. I GOTTA TELL YOU. YES YOU. ♥_♥;!!!!!
- THEY ARE SO.. cuteeeeeee!! Ufff. Yuki-kun ♥


LEMME touch his fangs!! *_* ♥

Descendant of the Rose (instrumental)

- ZOMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH IT'S LIKE A FAIRYTALE STORY -breathes out frantically- ♥

CLICK ME
to watch Versailles' comment on Ascendead Master by Brand X!
- KAMIJO'S SO FUNNEY!! XDDD ♥
- SHIT. I'M HAVING KAMIJO X TERU IMAGINATIONS NOW. 8D ♥
Kamijo the Vampire + Teru the sexy belly beast = ???? WHAT!! TELL ME THE ANSWER NOW!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 8DDDDD

CLICK ME TOO!
to watch Versailles' comment from the bonus DVD of History of the Other Side by Brand X too!
- Jasmine trying to talk like a robot! LOLZ! ♥ He looks like he's struggling not to let his "garden" on top of his head fall xD!!!!
- ZOMG TERU. YOUR LOVELY BOOTS ARE COVERING YOUR BELLY ='( ♥
- YUKI'S BOXING POST = CUTE!!!! *w* ♥♥♥
- "Welcome to~ VERSAIIIIIIIIIII~" HAHAH!!! ♥


NOW FOR THE SHORT MOVIE for ASCENDEAD MASTER ;;
They're talking mainly english and kanji subtitle on the right, so it should be okay and stick your ears to the speaker! :Db ♥ DON'T LOOK AT MY CAPTIONS IT'S SPOILER! :D WATCH IT YOURSELF IT'S MUCH FUN XD

Part 1/3

- Starts with operation on a poor kid that can not be saved.
- OMG! BLOOOOOOOD!!! -phobia-
- OMG!!!!!!! AT 1:31!!!! THAT GIRL WOKE UP AS... a-a VAMPIRE?!?!! datte.. RED EYES!! 8DDDDDDDD That's because she's bitten by Kamijo the vampire :3333333 ♥♥♥ I WANT IT TOO.
- OMGGGGGG!!!! I REALIZED ONE OF THE STAFF HELPING WITH THE OPERATION IS YUKI!!!!!! 8DDD I reconize his eye make up and blondie hair even with the medical mask! ♥
- ZOMG!!! KAMIJO APPEARED AND KIND OF... adopted?? THE LITTLE GIRL!!! UWAAAH!!! HE'S DAMN COOOL SIOOO ♥♥♥♥♥♥ "It's the work of a devil" ;D
- KAMIJO SPEAKING ENGRISH. THAT'S INTERESTING 8D HIS FANGS REVEALED and the main heroine saw it! HEHEHE! ♥

Part 2/3

- That little girl was so happy living with Kamijo (I'm jealous =*=).
- "We could not escape death.." Yeah that's true ; w ; A patient who really wants to live longer just passed away O ^ O
- HO-SHIT ;D It said "A young girl resurrected miraculously..." I LIKE IT!!! CONTINUE.
- "Those who are bitten receives a gift of eternal life..." YEAH THATS TRUE. :3 ♥
- I LIKE THIS SENTENCE MOST: "Those who carry the blood are known as the Descendant of the Rose..." OMG DAMN KAKKOI SIO!! ♥♥♥♥♥
- OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TERU @ 3:15!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! xDDDDDDD ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ THAT HAT SUITS HIM 8DDDb He's an artist!! AWESHOMEE! ♥♥♥♥
- OMF- HE DREW A MAN'S HEAD-ONLY HEAD CHAINED from BEHIND THE NECK AND HANGING FROM DUNNO WHERE. 8D
- HEHE. Jasmine holding that apple and disturbing teh heroine 8D like the bad lady from Snow White O_O
- @ 4:21 TERU DREW THE HEROINE WITH A HUGE GORE-ISH CUT ON BELOW OF HER RIGHT CHEST PAINTED, BLOODY RED COLOR OMG!! THAT'S REALLY AWESHOME!!!! ♥

Part 3/3

- @ 1:03 XDD
- OMG THEY DESCENDANTS APPEARED @ 1:08 ON TV NEWS!! HOW GRAND! ; w ;b ♥♥♥♥♥ So that's when the PV started shooting :D
- OMG they were interviewing Kamijo the vampire for comment this is the best @ after 2:00 ♥
- About the eternal life thing, he proved it by calling the little girl on the big stage thingy 8D THAT WAS SO.. ♥
- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW THE REPORTERS who are at the shooting taking photos of them ARE VAMPIRES!! Only the main reporter who opposed of them and said "We will not sell our soul..." OK LETS GANG BANG HIM! XD
- "WE ARE VERSAILLES" "WE ARE VERSAILLES" HOORAH!! ♥
- ... Later the heroine went to the church, and there Kamijo is, sitting there waiting for her with his vampy style ♥ ;D
- She accepted his fangs into her neck OMG! JUST THAT EASY? =*= KAMIJO-SAMA'S EYES ♥
- That potrait Teru drew her appeared once more at the end after the credits XD. THAT'S THE END!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-


I LOVE THOSE FANGS :D ima get one. LOL. ♥


He's one gorgeous vampire. AGREE? 8)


Vampire of a damsel? I don't think so.


GOSH TERU I LOVE HOW YOU POSE HERE ♥


I envy that he has good-looking legs+sexy belly ♥


This is the only picture I like of Jasmine now LOL! ♥


ASDASDAEASDS!!!!!!!!!
YUKI!!! HOW COULD YOU!! ♥_♥
aishiteru~~~!! XD


No, you still can't win my heart over Teru ♥
But you are still GORGEOUS *w*

Last but not least, Matenrou Opera 8Dv ♥ ;

I want to read the interview translation but time's running out. 8(


ANOMIE tracklist:
(I bolded my favs ;D)

1. SEED OF ANOMIE
2. Dolce
3. ANOMIE
4. 悲哀とメランコリー(hiai to melancholy)

5. 月の砂 (tsuki no suna)
6. 電脳パラノイア (Dennou paranoia)
7. EVE
8. 眠れる夜 (nemureru yoru)
9. Last Game -ANOMIE EDITION-
10. Sexual Entrapment
11. Utopia
12. 瑠璃色で描く虹 (ruriiro de egaku niji)
13. 本質へと辿る愛 (honjitsu e to tadoru ai)

My current fave is No.12 now *_*
--------------------Source from Shattered-Tranquility.net ;;;

Matenrou Opera - Anomie PV

- The place reminds me of Cross Game pv XD!!
- Idk I had this in my mind: OH YEAH BODYBANGING and not HEADBANGING!! I LOVE IT!! ♥ xDDDDDD
- ARFG. SONO IS SO HOT. ♥ I WANNA DANCE WITH HIM *3*
- SONOSONOSONOSONOSONOSONOSONOSONOSONO :3
- ME LIEKS THIS SONG ALOT NOW HEHEHE. ♥♥♥♥

FOUND THE .AVI FILE FOR THE PV AND DOWNLOADING NOW. BAHAHA. 8D;;

Matenrou Opera - Seed of Anomie

- OMG IT'S LIKE A HORROR MOVIE SOUNDTRACK!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
- It scares me everytime I on this 8Db


Latest scan! I LIKE HOW THEY POSITIONED THEMSELVES HERE.
RUKI THE KING.
AOI AND URUHA THE... THE...
WTF you call those majestic people again =*=


ASDOASDASUWAESDSADOMFG!!! ♥
ONE OF MY DAMN FARKING FAVE PIC OF RUKI EVAH.
HE LOOKS SOO DAMN HOT WITH SHADES OR SPECS LIKE THIS ♥


HE definitely looks like an INNOCENT UKE
PLEADING FOR PLEASURENESS.
HAHAHHA!!!
-starts having wild AoiXUruha imaginations-



-sighs-
I WISH he have FANGS here. =\
Maah darling~ ♥

I'M FINALLY DONE.

Lastly,
ARE YOU LOVING MY BLINKING FONTS NOW?!
BECAUSE I DO. @@;; - 8Dv

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE