Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yura Yura

Wahahaa. BANZAI! Another layout. LMAO. This time I'm back with jrockers! 8D ♥ Featuring Yusa and Sorao from The Kiddie ♥ I suddenly love these two 8Db I love my header! proud of it 8Dv I updated my respected section btw! 8D


Damn! I wanna join animeblogger.net but so many steps need to be taken(actually she's just lazy to read the conditions thingy). Next time bwahaha.

So happie! I DOWNLOADED UVERWORLD's latest album, AwakEve! I'm late for 3 months+ already. wuuuu. I already listened. Now still 8D yappari Takuya-kun sugoiii!! ♥ And lots lots more songs like ScReW's Racial Mixture, aaah etc.

eto... Yaya. I saved a lot of scans today too. From jrock_scans. Hmmmm. But the connection won't let me go further. How sad is it? I'm so far behind =w= I think I'll just post some 8D Lately I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO addicted to Abingdon Boys School and UVERworld. ♥


Just now searching for my fave seiyuu pics then I
found these two!
It's Rie Kugimiya and Romi Paku 8D
Voice actors for Edward and Alphonse from
Fullmetal Alchemist 8D
They're like sisters! awww.
I wanna hug too. =\


Also Takuya-kun's wallpaper!
♥_♥ I find him cuter and cuterrrr! KYAA.


AwakEve's cover. ♥


OMFG. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG DID I STARE AT THIS?!!?!?!?!
CAN DIE WEIH SERIOUSLY. fuuuh.


This also!! WOO ♥


Gah Sono's sexy in this ♥


I found Miko and Jyou too!! OMGG!!
Jyouu! JYOU!!! ♥_♥


And this picture of Yomi make me wanna EAT HIM UP.
what the... he looks A LITTLE BIT like Gackt here =X ♥


And Moran!! WOOO.
HITOMI SMEXEH ♥_♥

I wanted to post smth else... too much tag, blogger won't let me!! T_T

*WTF. I clicked ‘post’ last night and that’s when my dad disconnect me! =="

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE