Thursday, June 4, 2009

Vampires

Photobucket

AFAFDSGSGDBADHERGWDF ♥
My Gazeboys are now V.A.M.P.I.R.Es!!!
OMF- That was like the first thing in my mind when I saw them like this! ♥
JEEZUSSS KURAIST!!!!
GAZETTE BOYS..
Is getting hotter & hotter.
*buries self in pillow and scream my lungs out*
A family of vampires! COOL.

Photobucket
Ruki ♥ The young master ♥
Bocchan!

Photobucket
Uruha ♥ The Butler
KYAAA! BUTLERR!! ♥_♥

Photobucket
Aoi ♥ The Godfather

Photobucket
Reita ♥ The Father

Photobucket
Kai ♥ The Brother

LOL WTF. THAT WAS LAME.
I ONLY CAN THINK OF RUKI AND URU'S.
And I forgot what is what are called so...
-jumps into the sea-


Low quality + simple + lots of love ; wallpaper! XD


OMG. My firefox is sooo pretty noww!!!!!
I made it black~ black is gorgeous! + Red highlights! ♥ 8D I'm so dense that now only I know the use of Add-Ons! ♥

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE