Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ohhh Hachi-sama! ♥


OMGG!
I'M SO IN LOVE WITH HACHI-SAMA!!
*clears throat* He's from Dolly.
He's now my top LOVER
Isn't he just PRETTY?! No-o,
BEEEEEYUUUUUUUTIIIIIIIIFOOOOOOOOOOL!! ♥
I can't stop staring at this picture! Kyaaaa! ♥
I wanna stalk, stalk, yeay.
Thanks to Aki I'm in love with him again 8Db.
He looks like a Korean, like seriously! OMF-
*screams his name*

OH YEAH. I've posted my very first fan fiction in my fan fiction journal, inevitable_vow. ♥ GOODNESS. I've been planning to write and make one myself since last december and now only I continue?! -hugs wall and bang my head hard- Who wants to read it you can just go there and do so. xD I'm a little disappointed because it was quite short. T^T

Time to fangirl. :D

I was squealing real hard yesterday!
I found some cute icons at i-forgot-where of Misaki
and then I go all crazy.
Uttering the word 'cute' repeatedly almost the whole morning. XD


MISAKIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Isn't he CUTE?!?!?! OMGG!! -screams wailingly-


AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Too bad I can't just go and squeeeze him all I want now! ;_;
-bites keyboard while poking screen repeatedly-
Misaki met his favorite manga artist and this is how he react.
AWWWWWWWWw.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
DAMN FUCKING CUTE LA!!
jeeeez, sorry for over reacting. XD

Then hours later I continue watching Kyou Kara Maou! season 3 episode 31.
I've delayed for a week already! And I never done that before. Thanks to the internet =\
I like this part.


Read the sub! 8D
Conrad came back from doing something dangerous.
Yuri welcomed him back so friendly and Wolfram came
intruding their conversation, and that's what he said. XD


♥ Yuri said "Thank god, Wolfram! Glad you're safe." to him.
OMG. Can you see his shy face?!?!?!?! KYAAA!! ♥
WOLFRAM. I LOVE HIM. WOOHOO!!
He's soo cutee~ and sweet.
I like ♥ his feelings towards Yuri.
YURI YOU BETTER LIKE HIM BACK AS MUCH AS HE DOES TO YOU.
Maybe that's why I love Wolfie more than Yuri 8Dv ♥


Wolfie was quite shock at Yuri's reaction. 8D
At the hug I mean ♥


AWWWWww. Damn cuteee!
He's not even 25 like of age! WHA-
He's 25 you see. Well... -lazy to explain-


He's still stoned even when Yuri releases him.
SO CUTE!! ♥

-end of episode 31-

Oh shit. I'm supposed to be learning HTML!! WHAT AM I DOING?!?!?! -bounces back-

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE