Monday, June 8, 2009

The Last Vampire.

Went out with my 3 best friends today and we saw the trailer of this AMAZING MOVIE called Blood -The Last Vampire- ♥ I SCREAMED. Kidding. Well, almost! OMFFG!! FUCK FUCK FUCK. I WANNA WATCH!!! It amazed me soo damn much.

The Official Trailer

- SHIT. She's soo damn coool!!!!!! *fangirl squeals*
- the way she swings her blade real quick sends shiver down my spinee!! OMGG!!!!! ♥♥♥
CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KAKKOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes preview

- FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK. That guy got CUT INTO HALF by her blade or katana or whateva you call that... OMG... eeeww! BUT IT'S AMAZINGG!! VIOLENCE. GRAPHIC ABUSE ♥


The heroine!
Saya!!!!








KYAA! ♥
Her uniform too~!

Shit shit shitt!!
It's like the anime Blood+, just majority of it is diff.
I FORGOTTEN THE STORY!!
I don't know who's who now!!
WHERE'S HAJI?!?
WHERE'S SOLOMON?
I WANT SOLOMON!! ='(

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo damn sleepy and my eyes feel heavy and salty now but I still wanna post these first. I'm going to sleep now.

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE