Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shima-chan お誕生日 ♥

Photobucket

..... To my ichiban daisuki na hito, Uruha-san! ♥
Otanjoubi Omedetou gozaimasu! ♥

My favorite guitarist + dork everrr!!

I missed your amazing thighs,
but you look sooo much better this way!
CHO KAKKOI DESU!! ♥_♥

His pants is soo damn coool!!
I LOVE THOSE PANTS.
Plus it's a lil reddish. ♥

I love him in red or cyan. 8Dv ♥
OMG. There's soo much to say.

I was screeeeeeeeeeeeaming all the way last night when I saw the new scans from Neo Genesis volume 36!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Photobucket
New MySpace profile picture! OMG!! ~~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


GORGEOUS!! ♥ -stares at uru-

okay.. i wont give captions for the rest of the pictures because what you get is all the same... fan girl fan girll... screamo nemo... and whatsoever xD!!!



It's killing me slowly...




I wanna lick himm!! O\\\\\\\\\\\\\O


Damn!! I still wanna put some caps.. XDD!! I can't stop staring ~~ -refuse to put away the tabs-

And I sent a fanmail! SO SHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! LOL.
Photobucket

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE