Monday, June 1, 2009

Chikoi YUNA!!

WOOHOO. ♥ I finally watched episode 1 of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and 07-Ghost. 07-Ghost is recommended by Sherie XD, she said there's bishounen in it! AND YES SHE'S RIGHTY. ♥ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! It's FULL OF HOT GUYS 8D yay yay yay!! ♥

I wanna watch Sengoku Basara, Tales of the Abyss, and Shangri-La too but the connection's too torturingg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screenshots~ as usual =\
But, FMA comes first. 8)


HAHAHA! Everyone always mistook that Alphonse is the Fullmetal Alchemist.
But unexpectedly the 'smaller' one is.


Read the sub. LOLOL!
I missed Edward like this soo much! :3


Again. HEHEHE!! ♥


SO FUNNIEEE!!


SEE? Another misunderstanding.


What a loving papa ♥
(Look at Ed's reaction. LMAO!!)


That little girl asked Edward,
"If he's your little brother, then why are you smaller than your brother?"
That response is what you get ♥ !!
Ed's SO CUTEEE~ See how Al carry him :3


Al in huge armor can come in handy at times WOO!
I love brotherhood! ♥

And Ed recalled his past in where he lost his left leg and right arm..
and his brother's soul =\ T_T i nearly cried at this part.. ;_;

SOOOO KELIAN ARRRHH!! T________________T


*starting to cry*
"Give him back, he's my only brother!!"
WUUUUUUUUUHUUUUHUUU... ;_;


I lieek how he looks here ♥


HAHAAH!!


ah... Armstrong still admires his own huge body =\

Now for 07-Ghost. 8D! I went HERE and check, the casts, episode, storyline etc. I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE THAT MITSUKI SAIGA IS THE CAST FOR THE MAIN GUY! ♥ My most respected female Seiyuu! :3 And their uniforms, it's quite similar to Code Geass's! Natsukashii :(


Let me introduce!
Teito Klein 8D
The main protagonist :3 ♥
Brown hair.. green eyes...
just like Misaki. XD
He's cute isn't he?
I'm kinda disappointed because...
I expected his eyes to be smaller T^T


Teito's best friend, Mikage. HE LOOKSH HOTTER. ♥


OhmyGAWD. I love that pair of eyes. ♥


SO CUTE!
Teito said "you're my best friend" to Mikage
and Mikage is touched so that's how he react. XDD ♥


They both swear to their friendship!
I'm soo touched T__________T


One of the popular students in their school.
Pretty face? Yep.


THAT GUY AT THE RIGHT IS NOT BAD ♥


I did say he's a pretty face. But he's actually a total coward =\
They're supposed to be facing their final exams and beat down the opponent,
in condition you must not run, step back, or abandon your mates if not
you'll fail. And there he is... = =


Teito defeated that opponent but..
he didn't kill. Maa... but both of them passed! OMEDETOU!


Read what it says!
Mikage went sleeping on Teito's bed ♥ AWWW
these two is SOOO Lovey-Dovey!!
*starts imagining*


So that hot guy is Ayanami :3
But so far he sort of act as the antagonist.


Teito get caught and jailed trying to kill Ayanami because,
flashback- Ayanami's the one that killed his only father(PS: his father is
handsome too XD). Teito killed.. or rather injured the guards and wanted to escape.
Before that Mikage heard about his imprisonment,
and risk himself trying to save Teito, help Teito to escape.
(I was heartbreak because such good friends are about to be separate T_T)


Teito act trying to hold Mikage as hostage,
so that Mikage won't be blamed.
And then Teito escaped...
well that's about in this chapter.

Fuck connection I can't continue watching =\
Now 07-Ghost is in my WANTED list!! :D ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE