Monday, June 1, 2009

Ascendead Master

Now will be spams for Versailles! Cause it's a long time since I checked their news XD! I'VE BEEN LONG LEFT BEHIND! NUUUU! SPAM SPAM!! 8D


They changed their header! WOOHOO.


{ Teru, Jasmine, Kamijo, Yuki, Hizaki }
This is how they'll look like for their upcoming single on 24th June!!
OMG TERU YOU SEXY BEAST
I'm most impressed by Yuki-sama!
HE LOOKSSH AWESHOME ZERE!!! ♥_♥ ARFFF!!!
Don't you think he looked like Kamijo's sibling? LOL.
Yeash! Kamijo-samaa! Keep that hair that way. ♥
Hizaki-sama you looked as stunning as usual! :3
Jas... you looked the same to me :3
Oh damn, just by looking at this picture..
I want Yuki moar. *w*


Single's name is ASCENDEAD MASTER.
Not ascended its ascendead XD
This is the covers for the single from Shattered Tranquility.
OMFFFFFFFF-
GOODNESS. IT TIS PAAAAAAAARFECT!! ♥
They've got good tasteee!
wait, that's an eagle right?
Black + Red + Grey/White!
MY IDEAL COMBINATION OF COLORS.
My fav goes to the 3rd. ♥

The past May 20th, they released 2 DVDs, "Chateau de Versailles" and "History of the Other Side". Maaaaaaaaaan, I can't afford them no matter how much I want it!!!



CHATEAU DE VERSAILLES
Here's the song/video list:

SE -Prelude-
OVERTURE
Aristocrat's Symphony
Antique in the Future
Second Fear
SMC
zombie
windress
SFORZANDO
PRINCESS
SILENT KNIGHT
SE-INTRO-
The Love from a Dead Orchestra
MC
SUZERAIN
BEAST OF DESIRE
After Cloudia
MC
Forbidden gate
History of The Other Side
PRINCE

Encore 1
MC
Shout & Bites
The Red Carpet day

Encore 2
Sympathia
MC
The Revenant Choir
SE-Sympathia-


HISTORY OF THE OTHER SIDE
Song/video lists:

PV
1.The Revenant Choir
2.Shout & Bites
3.Aristocrat's Symphony

Live
The Revenant Choir
Shout & Bites
BEAST OF DESIRE
Forbidden gate
The Red Carpet Day
Aristocrat's Symphony
zombie
After Cloudia
HISTORY OF THE OTHER SIDE

(got from versaillesfans community in THIS post more details there)


ON TO BLOG PICTURE SPAMS! 8D I haven't been visiting their blogs this year yet... ;_;

Kamijo's Blog:

Stunning as usual! ♥


He took picture of Yuki!! KYAA ♥ I'm having hard time reading their blogs, cause I'm still noob at kanji!!!


Teru, Jasmine, Kamijo, Yuki and Hizaki! ♥ Teru and Yuki looks SEXY~ IN JEANS ♥


Roses for you ♥ Man he's so white :3


GORGEOUS. ♥


Is that a fan mail? 8D ♥


LOLZ another same picture ♥ I know you're hot Kamijo-sama ♥_♥


Kamijo: "Please, take a seat."
Me: *sparkles and squeals and jumps* KYAA! WOOOKAY! 8D *takes out chair and sit beside him instead of front and he stunned* -dies!!!!- ♥


Teru's Blog: Kyaaa! he camwhored again xD ♥
This is friggin small! :( ♥

darn, Teru has better pics of those DVD covers. XD ♥

CUTE!! ♥


Jeeebuusss! This is soo coooooooool! ♥


I know.. I didn't wish him happy birthday.. I-I forgot. TwT!!!!! *hangs my neck from the ceiling*


TOO CUTE. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

HEHEHE!!! ♥

♥_______________________♥

Kilat kilat! 8D

^_^V to him too! NEAYY! :3 ♥


OMG ME LIEKS THISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! ♥_♥ Who is that guy eh? I think it's Sono(vocalist from Matenrou Opera) :D If I'm wrong I'll brick myself x_x


TIS TOO ! TERU. TERU. TERU. Can I have you? Like of course not!

Yuki's Blog:

I only found 1.... but ♥_♥

I wanna sign up for Ameblo but I dunnoe how to readddddd! (actually I can check I'm just lazy) It's so that I can see their secret photos XD!!

Conclusion: ME WANTS TERU AAAND YUKI. *puts Kamijo away* xD
YOSH! So that's all for now.

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE