Friday, June 12, 2009

Sha la la la.

I have a question! :D Look at this wallpaper first:
Photobucket
Click the picture for full view.

Well? Spot anything? :D GAZENISTA! LOL. ♥ Err.. whatever. Just tell me what you think of it. XD Uru promoting gazefashion on bilboard 8Db I spend my whole morning and afternoon yesterday making Uruha wallpapers and posted HERE.

Because the damn game server down!! NOW ALSO!!! I just came back and then I wanted to continue playing... and, it's server down until 8pm!! I CAN'T!! I've got to give back the laptop before dinner! Fuck lah. And it's because I've got fucking tuition homework to do. I HATE MATHS.

Shit... I haven't update my fics yet.. T_T I hope I can get up 1 oneshot or chapter 2 before school reopens... =\

And I can't stop staring at this too... 8D ♥
Photobucket
Argh.. he looks like a vampire here, I LIKEEEEEEEEE!!! I'll sacrifice my blood for him ♥_♥

I LOVE THAT PHOTOSHOOOOOOOT DAMN MUCH GAAAAAAAAAAAH!! ♥

I was sooo heartbreak I can't play. So I randomly go youtube and dig out some live videos.

D=OUT - Osaka BIG CAT Live

- It was Kouki's birthday! :3 ♥
- IBUKI'S SEXY THIGHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥
- Minase looks kyuuuute therrr :3 ♥!
- I LOVE KOUKI'S OUTFIT!!
- Kouki's bun hair so cute! XDDD munimuni~

D=OUT - Harukaze Shalala live

- ♥ IBUKI + RED = OwoOWWoWowowO!!! <333>*gone crazy*
- The comments are so cutee! Especially behind few secss! OMG I DIDN'T KNOW IBUKI'S SHORTER THAN KOUKI?!?!?!??!!

D=OUT - ZEAL LINK 2009 comment

- Ibuki Ibuki Ibuki ♥_♥
- MINASE'S SEXY BELLY! :D
- Reika looked abit like my friend's sister -_-

Lolita23q - Neji Tokei LIBIDO Live performance 2008.12.20

- SOU ACTS LIKE RUKI ON STAGE!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! *mesmerised totally* ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
- The headbanging is AWESOMEE!!
- Sou is such a ROCKER, I LOVE IT. Sou DAISUKI!! :3 ♥♥♥♥♥♥
- ANOTHER RUKI-LIKE BESIDES BYOU, YESH. ♥ SERIOUSLY, DON'T BELIEVE ME, WATCH AT LEAST 3 MINUTES. :)
- Sou's soo coool, okay I only focus on him sorry =.= xD
- He's soo naughty ♥ *smacks myself*
- Ryousukee! His red hair gleaming :D
- RYUTO IS DAMN HOT. *w*
- omg... Yuki.. you're like Saga at some angles ♥
- never got to watch finish this!! NUUU!!!

D=OUT - 花咲ビューティ PV

- I never got a chance to see the PV here, but I saw the preview 1st. I'll watch tomorrow. bwahhaha! IBUKI!!!!!!!!!~~~

I went to peek Shou's blog abit.. and D=OUT's Kouki and Ibuki xD

Why hello thar ♥


omg the first picc!! ♥____________♥ He likes camwhore from the top (like me <3)


Ibuki.. why always at this angle ? xDD ♥


woah so pale.. but i still like!! ♥ IBUKI!~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE