Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hana Saku Beauty

LMAO. I didn't think I'd update today. xD Was playing game since 12+ in the noon, and now it's half past seven 8Db


Kouki's blog header! I ♥ it when he sticks his tongue out like that :3


IBUKI'S blog header!! WOOOOOOO!! Isn't he beautiful? ♥_♥ Gah Ibuki-sama.

I've been loading D=OUT's new pv for almost 6 hours, now only I watch LOL. ♥
D=OUT - 花咲ビューティ PV

- I like Kouki's geeeeky voice :3 gosh he's wearing sleeveless!! *perv His hair is wayyyyy better noww ♥_♥
- GAAAH!!! Ibuki swings like Uruha-san! ♥_______________________________________♥ IBUKI!
- I NEED MOAR VIEW OF IBUKI!! :3
- Kou-chan keep sticking out his tongue! Kyuuuuhuuu! *w*
- now i think Kou-chan's abit like Byou 8Dv
- I WANNA DOWNLOAD THIS SINGLEEEEEEEEEEE!


Their latest look for Hana Saku Beauty single! OMGG!! DAMN HOT!!!!! zzz the tiger *runs away* ♥ OMG IBUKI... SEXY! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ *spaazzzing*

Time for May'n and Megumi Nakajima~ Remember the anime Macross Frontier? :D:D:D:D!!!
May'n (May Nakabayashi) - Kimi ni shinitamo nakare PV [with lyrics]

- This is the opening song for Shangri-La anime 8Db
- HOT CHICK!! May'n-sama!! ♥ Glad to hear from her again! YAY ♥
- I like her HAIR! OMGG I wish I have that hair now.. (except the fringe)
- RED+ BLACK! HAHAA
- I'm addicted to this songg!!
- her cheekbones makes her cute XD ♥
- I RECOMMEND HER, OMG SHE'S A REALLY GOOD SINGER *nodnod* ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Megumi Nakajima - Nostalgia PV

- LOL. To be honest, the starting really get me bored a bit. But this is a nice song!
- i-i dont really fancy kids.... (/-_-)/
- LOL the kids sing together -_-
- Megumi-san is soo pretty in hereeeeeee! ♥_♥

Megumi Nakajima - Nostalgia comment

- She loves smiling LOL.
- a happy person she is 8Db me liekss!
- YAY! I'm glad i understand most of it! WOOHOO~~! ♥
- omg,... she said soo many "thank you"(s) in many diff languages O.O I only can spot jap, korean, italian, and....?
- she ish CUTEEE ♥
- she did mention she's half Philippines btw. :D

May'n - Northern Cross live

- OMG. SHE'S DAMN HOT WITH THAT FURRY WHITE THINGY. AGGH. ♥
- Mann! I love her vocalss!! Euuuuuuuuuuuu :3
- She can be a dancing diva?! O v O
- LISTEN TO THE CHORUS. DAMN FAST. I LIKE. I CAN DO THAT TOO BWAHAHHAAHA!!! *shivers in my spine with excitement*

May'n - Northern Cross pv

- AAAAAGGGH. She's always wearing HOT ouutfittss!! *w*
- Kono uta SUGOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~!!!

Maaya Sakamoto - Triangular PV

- my first time watching her pv, LOL. AND LOL!!! It's really triangular there! HAHA!
- onee-samaa! :3
- the place looked soo windy~!

okay i'm done for now.. going to play game again! HAHHAHAHA <3

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE