Sunday, April 26, 2009

don't leave meee! gazezee rawkx!!

i thought i was dying of suffocating this morning LOL. I'M ALIVE!! YEAHH! =w= just a bunch of stuff to post.. uhh..
mom ask me to see doctor later.. I DON'T WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..............

D-Gray Man - 3rd opening (Doubt & Trust by Access)

- the starting of the is just AWESOMEE!!
- i've just reached episode 53... i don't think i can chase 8 episodes today?!
- go HERE to watch high definition+sub! WOOHOO~! SHIOK. can see big big. XD
- now i know who's their opponent! *starts scribbling* Kanda vs that big fat guy... Lavi vs Tyki omg Tyki's hott!
- Sherie say after 50+ epi the story will be much more interesting. WOOHOO! CANT WAIT. Damn it lar.. she go lost the 7th disc, which is episode 53-60... now i already loaded the episodes.. can i really chase all of it by evening?! IT'S 8 EPISODES! 20minutes x 8 = ?! grrrr!
- ALLEN IN THAT FURRY COAT THINGY !! HOLY-SH-.... ♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥w♥!

D-Gray Man - 4th Ending (Antoinette Blue by Nana Kitade)

- this song is just beautiful T^T

Nana Kitade - Antoinette Blue PV

- yep2 same song.. but this is her music video. THE SKELETON SCARED ME OMG SERIOUSLY... but it's kinda cool! XD it's meh first time watching her PV.. bwahhaa. btw this is with english subs.
- i lovee this song.. it makes me go emo.. just by the melody and lyrics..

Kuroshitsuji - opening theme (Monochrome no Kiss by SID)

- SEBASTIAN! SEBBY! I LOVE SEBBY XD!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Kuroshitsuji - fanvid (song is Monochrome no Kiss by SID)

- SEBASTIANNNN!!!
- OMG!! FOCUS BETWEEN 1-1:30! XDDDDDD Don't ask just do it wahahaha! at 3:45 is the same. yea yea i always think of the wrong stuff.
- I LOVE THIS VIDDDD! FUCK SIOOO. it's kind of a spoiler XD

Kuroshitsuji - 1st ending theme (I'm Alive! by Becca)

- I'm Alive!! XD THOSE CHIBIS ARE SO DAMN CUTE.!!

Becca - I'm Alive! PV

- HELL! A ROCK CHICK! YEAH!!! ♥ I LOVE ROCK CHICKS! XD


i saw a balloon version of her! LMAO!

I baru know that Sebastian's cast is Daisuke Ono! ONO-SAN!
one of my fave seiyuu. XD! NOWONDER SO FIMILIAR~~
And Ciel's cast, Maaya Sakamoto. I'M JEALOUS.
SHE HAS MANLY VOICE. I DON'T. I HATE MY SQUEAKY VOICE.
SERIOUS. T^T

----------------------------------------------------------
OMG! I'm so glad Juka-sama updated his blog! XD and even glad that he's
not leaving the music industry?! AND HIS NEW HAIR COLORR!! ♥♥♥♥♥


DAMN COOL.
Macam cosplay. XD ♥


ROFL. That face is just cuteee ♥. *GLOMPPPS* ♥♥♥♥

My GazettE fandom's gone for almost a month now... it's kinda back, but i'm not as hyper as usual. Maybe because it's Ruki?! HOW CAN!! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE CRAZY OVER ALL OF THEM LIKE USUAL. Shit.


♥ Red.


me love that 3rd pic so much! :3 ♥




why that hairstyle again... =w=


RUKI! ROOKIE~! ♥


Kai! XD LMAO!! Look at the 2nd pictureee. AHAHAHAHAHA!!

REI! ♥ His hair ♥ ergh


OH MAI MAMAAH!! URUUU-CHAN! XD FUUUUH. Loveyyy colors ♥_♥


AOI-SAMA! Gah swing that swing that! ♥

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE