Tuesday, April 21, 2009

dollss!!

i just saved 457 pictures of these kind of dolls today. :D! it occupies 157MB in my pendrive! OMG!!!!!!!!! It's ADDICTION+LOVE AT FIRST GLANCE!!!!!! :DDDDD was thinking what website i wanna go during school hours today.. so i just remembered i wanna go to this site!! :DDDDD I got not much time already XD so i simply post some i love mosttt. WOOOOOOOOOOO~~ (it's not full size) XD i dunno if i'm allowed to post... T^T if anyone knows please tell me ;D


♥ isn't he pretty?!


which you love most? KIRILL! WOO! ♥


For your info, these two are guys.
Lahoo and Camine.
FUCKING HOT. ♥


Caminee!! ♥


I LOVE DUCAN! ♥ Elves are FTW! WHO AGREES?
(play too much Warcraft)


Yes it's Luke, Crush and A&D! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
SEXY DUDES. I got to admit! They've got style! OwO!!
my fave would be Luke! XD
but there's 2 version of them.


Crush version 2.
OMG.
JUST TAKE THE WHOLE THING OFF!
*stares* even a doll like this can kill! ♥

i'm gonna post more like soon! AHAHAA get ready for spams.

FUCK! My transporter ALMOST left me today AGAIN! I THANK THE TRAFFIC LIGHT SO DAMN MUCH. FUCK HER. So forgetful! I always sit in front with her how can she forget me?! AND I TOLD HER BEFORE I GOT EXTRA CLASS ON TUESDAY!! *kicks metal chair beside me*

I CAN EVEN GO AND KISS OR HUG THAT POLE OF TRAFFIC LIGHT NOW. I'M SERIOUS. = =" Thanks to those dolls that made my day, it really did!!!!!!! I know what i wanna do already during the weekend. I'm gonna change 'it' again. BWAHAHAHA!~~~

KAMI-SAMA! ONEGAI!! Tell me that all my 3-4hours effort into my art project is acceptable! ;A; PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE