Tuesday, March 31, 2009

OMG

OMG TOMORROW I'M GONNA MENDEKLAMASI SAJAK BERTEMAKAN "PERANGI NAJIS DADAH".

OMG I CAN'T FIND ANY GOOD, LONGER SAJAK.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!


T_T

and.. 8D pehehe...
Uru's my lover!!
*runs off*

Photobucket

EDIT
7th anniversary live scans! :D:D::DD \(^o^)/


Ruki teh KING!


pineapple head ;D
eesh.. i should hav kept my hair long and tie up
so that i could headbang better with the ponytail ahahaha.


OMG CUTE SIOO! :D:D
DARLING~~~~♥ *-*!!


FUUH!~ his hair is having fun too :D
his veiny hands ♥_♥


GAH. why does he have to look that innocent?! 8D
♥.♥!


WOOSH. orgasm. AHAHAHA. ♥

KAI! OMG Now it's Kai! :D:D:D *DIES* I LOVE ITTTTT.


OMAI light saber! XD


this is cool sio :D


I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I LIKE TOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!


FUIH. look like some anime character here ♥


Looks goood ! XDD ♥


OMFG so whiteee!


:DDDD


kabuki pose? LOLZ.


this is really cutee!! XDD *squeaks* ♥♥♥

eh.. i want Uru's la! Now left Rei and Uru ne... ;A;

errr... happy belated bday to Toshiya? LOL XDD

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE