Thursday, April 2, 2009

i'm a coward! :D

CIAOSSU!

AHAHHAHA.
In the end i didn't go for the deklamasi sajak thing :D *cheeky smile*
no one came to call, so i act dumb. i didnt "automatically" go to the kaunseling room. :D (actually i'm not sure where's that room aso) XD
nobody call so i don go lo! XD
and, Ee Ling (class president) also haven't pass up the form thingy. so i'm saved! AHAHHAA
YAY. i don't really give a damn of the cert i'm gonna get anyway LOL.

HOORAH! :D
But i wasted my time on that nite XD.

some katekyo pic spam! :D OMG since my bro went out and he ask me to off com, i curi2 on awhile bwahahah! XD

I LOVE KATEKYOSHI!!!!!!




OMG TSUNAA! :D


reborn-chan!


this is AWESOME


left side is otona (adult) Rambo after 20 years(means he's 25). OMFG
i just watched that epi just now, OMG *dies of hotness*


15 years old rambo! :D


15 and 5 years - rambo XDDDD

okay Ciao ciao! :D

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE