Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lolita23q's Dolls PV IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE!

少女-ロリヰタ-23区
Shoujo Lolita23q - Dolls [PV]

- FINALLY ANOTHER PV FROM THEM!! *jump jump jump* ~ DOWNLOAD STRAIGHT KEHEHEH. Sadly the audio quality wasn't that good :(
- SOUUUUUUUUUUU is SOOO KYUTEEEEEEE!! *squeals* Σ(♥3♥)~!
- He's better of w/o the scarf @ his neck! :DDDDDDDD
- Sou x Ryousuke = ♥
- zomg! Ryuto kakkoi! ♥_♥ Yukiiiiiiii! :3333
- no comment for BAN! HAHA.
- IN LOVE WITH SOU AGAIN. ♥ I wanna squish him! XDDDDDDDDDDDD *rolls on floor*
- Screencaps taken because I couldn't just watch without doing anything else XD! As usual wakakaka! :3


OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. THOSE EYES! SOOOOOOOUUUU KYUTEEE!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ *SQUISHES SCREEN* xD


*__________________* I'm only looking at Sou. :3333


There's too many of this part! I WANNA SQUISH HIM! *biting the edge of my table* ♥_♥


O.O! ROFL.......... Nothing to say....


AaAaaHHhHHHHHH! He's asking me to come over *yeah right* .... *runs to him*


the last part of the pv! So colorful! ♥ Souuuuuuuuuuuuuu-kunnn! *-*

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~


ExistTrace
Miko, Naoto, Jyou, Mally and Omi
Just another all female jrock vk band I like XD~
Their new look is AWESOME! Jyou looked sooo mann! Her outfit sugeeeeee!!! ♥ :D I fell for her XDD ZOMG MIKO'S HOT. Don't cha think so? XDDD I like Omi's hair! :DDDDD
since everyone's into this pv... and it's been so long since I've listened to them XD......

exist†trace - Vanguard [PV]

- ahh. again the sound not good *sticks ear to the speaker*
- I'm in love with Jyou's voiceeeeeeeeeeeee! :D
- They amazed me by their rock-ness ness LOL *applause*
- Jyou's skin looked so smooth *-*
- Naoto's hair is soo fun to swing lol XD
- JYOU IS OFFICIALLY MINE. YOU ALL CAN HAVE MIKO. lol


I like this view somehow ♥_♥


This pic is ♥ ROFL


WOOHOO. I'm looking forward to it nyaha~♥

~~~
Some pics i found when surfing around gazette media meheheheh :3 -.-V


I'm only LOL-ing at the word "rollin"


soooooooo adorable!! ♥ *SHOUTS*


*pouts in jealousy* I wish I'm that mannequin. =X But I would be lifeless! LOL


KYAAH-ness. SO CUTE. NGH NGHHHHHHH. ♥


*mimicks uru*

OH SHIT. I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT IT. Nvm next post. Bwahahah! XD *mad girl*
I DID SO MANY THINGS TODAY. Yappa one post is just not enough! wuuhuu.

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE