Monday, February 2, 2009

I claimed Teru! WAHEHEHE~!



Woohoo! I claimed Teru! 8D *is excited* Like FINALLY XD
now I can go cuddling with him *squuish squishh*
What? Can't I be lovey-dovey with my 2nd lover? ROFL! *staples my mouth* 8D

Okay, since I can't control myself today, here I am.. onlining =.=V
Just today alright! Hopefully I can control control! Just during the weekdays.. I'll try not to online... It's not that I really don't want to! But exams are coming end of the month.. and this year is important.. okay I won't repeat it LOL Needa study! *hates to become a nerd*

Banning myself from onlining during weekdays/school days, weekend I'll on on on! YEAH! *peace sign* At least I'll still have my anime dvds with me LOL so I won't be that bored 8D But it's gonna be hard leaving all my darlings for like *counting* 20 days a month! OMGGG *mouth open really wide*

So, that's about it. I think! XD

I will miss them sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much ;_;

WAIT!! I ALMOST FORGOT! :O

Happy Birthday Mika!! 8D

OH NO! I made you something but it's in the laptop and I forgot to upload it to photobucket! *bangs wall repeatedly* I'll post it for you other day... *sinks*

Have a nice day!! *HUGSSS* XD

*goes and cuddle Teru and my other lovers :D*

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE