Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Ruki!!!! WOOO

Happy Birthday Ruki!


Photobucket

I'm gonna type out the same thing I posted in LJ HOHOHO! Except that it'll be longer, I think WAKAKA.

Okay Ruki, let's continue 8D~

Happy 27th Birthday!
...to the shortest, and cutest guy in the GazettE! 8D
...oh ya! and youngest! WOOOHOO. *applause*
... *PINCH PINCH HUG HUG* kawaii ko! ~ ♥
... the precious vocalist! 8D
... one and only Ruki Wuki Wuki! ♥

What I love about you! XD
Ruki! Ruki-chan! Ruki-chan!
- you're short and that makes you cute! (hey it's compliment XD)
- love your voice! WOOHOO~!~~ *growls like you but fails*
- your naughtiness xD
- cheeky cheeky!
- your chicken dance! HAHA!!! SO CUTE~!!
- seme-ish you XD
- your shy shy smile x3!
- you being so close with Uru *hehehehehehe!*
- and EVERYTHING ELSE. *laughs*

Ruki-Ruki-Ruki!!!
I'll always support you and the GazettE so good luck! XD Whether personal or whichever~ It's your life so you're the one to decide! (as if he'll read this)
GazettE Rocks and So Are You! *jumps around*

Ruki-sama DAISUKI!!!!!!!!!!
*squeeeeeeze you hard*

GAZEROCK IS NOT DEAD ♥

Photobucket
^ SUPPORT THIS COUPLE! Nyahahah! XD

Aoi's Holly Hock Radio? haha!! Feat. preview for Distress and Coma

- Aoi's voice ROFL!!
- "New single" HAHAHA!!
- bang bang bang! XDD
- OMFG I LOVE THE SONGGG I WANT I WANT!!
- Okay his voice is just.. HAHAHA!!! *LMAO-ing* but sexy ♥_♥
- can understand abit wuuu...
- okay shit now I wanna buy this single too.. cuz it's on my big day! GRR :D

Oh ya.. O.O happy bday to Intetsu from.. Ayabie? too. LOLOL!! XDD

"So Ruki, are you doing anything tonight?", asked Uruha.

oh..tmr going berjaya... but i duwanna stay
back alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE