Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I bled and I didn't breathe AT ALL!!!! ♥

*speaks loudly and straight*
I JUST WATCHED DISTRESS AND COMA PV PREVIEW!!!
I JUST LISTENED TO 3 MINS+ OF DISTRESS AND COMA!!!


*breathes heavily*

*grabs thousands of buckets in front of me* I'm losing tonnes of blood nowwwwwww!!! *SCREAAAAAAAAAAMSSS*

the GazettE - Distress & Coma PV preview

- ZOMG!! *dies of overload hotness*
- imma repeat this!! I stopped breathing after the music starts, and the moment Ruki starts singing!!~~~♥♥♥ *♪odoru~odoru~~~♪*
- I'm such a freak so... I took screenshots... ROFL~ ♥


I LIKE THE PLACE THEY'RE INN!!! omggg it suits the song
like duhh,....


REI!! He's headbanging as usual, SO CUTE~!! ♥


RUKI-SAMA~~!! *runs into him* I LOVE THIS VIEW
zomg zomg zomg zomg he always looks perfect!! ♥♥♥♥♥
he sings sooo passionately!~~ *mesmerised*


ROFL!! I took SS at the wrong timing, but! XD
LOLOL his face *rolls on the floor LOL-ing*


HO-SHITTT!! That pair of eyes shot right through my heart ♥ *dead for good*
He swings and he swings!! HIS YUMMY WAIST *Q*
Reminds me of Guren pv 8D *melts*
*shouts* I love you Kouyouuuuu!!! *runs away*


Kai's soo adorable when he's drumming !! ♥_♥


REMEMBER THIS DATE!!!!!!!! :)

I also listened to the radio...Ruki was talking about the single... + 3 mins preview of the song... *DIESSS*

- I WANT THIS SINGLEE!! I'm so gonna have it for my birthday! RIGHT ON THIS DAYY!! *jump jump jump*
- ♥ Ruki said
"domo!"
"neee!"
"hehe! Zehi~ ne?"
totemo kawaiiiiiii!!!~~~ *runs in circles murmuring the word cute repeatedly*
- Ruki laughed!! AWWWWWWWHHH I wanna pinch pinchhhhh!!!!!!! ROARRR!! ♥
- Talking smth about Reita IDK~~!!! *runs around and messes my hairrrR*

~~~~~~

OOPSS! I'm being a robber again! HEHEHHEH!! :D ♥


ZOMG JUNN!!! ♥_♥
am so gonna make more phone themes this sat!!~~ *tooooooootemo fuan desuu!!*


I drooled all over these pics.... =.=
Oh yeah... yesterday I just found out about Miyavi ;_;
thanks to cristina for nudging me about the news... I was dead stunned there for a few seconds after I saw the tag LOLZ

I went to read about the news at music japan that time O.O *cuz went KoonIe's blog to tour around as usual XD* ... and the interview ... I was SOOO TOUCHED by his every words ;_; WUUuuu.... such a guy is hard to find =X!!
PS: I haven't read finish the interview yet... bo time! Awwhh!

I'm gonna miss Miyavi!! Miss him goofing around with gazette, and kai, plus other PSC artists, ohh Kai!! How are you feeling? *LOLZ* And Keiyuuuuuuuuuuu~~~ *nothing else to say*

Final Fantasy Versus XIII Trailer in HD! 1280x720!

- found this @ a friend's journal...
- when I see the word Final Fantasy, I can't resist myself from playing the vid!
- ZOMG! The guy's fuggin' HOTTTT!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
- the song is just... sad... ;_; *sniffffssS*
- i love the actions...
- i'm so jealous of whoever can play these games! My bro owns Playstation and Xbox.. but I don't play them... I can't... it will pull me away from my studies...
- Reminds me of Cloud Strife.. ♥_♥ my ex ex ex lover.. =X LOLOLOL!~!! I still love him y'knoW! hehheh!!
- i don't know much about this FF thingys, and I feel soo .... nothingness ;_;

*edit*
about my pendrive..
it SUX!! I HATE IT.
firstly, it had virus.
Formatted it, yes done. It's fine.
the next day, shit happens again.
same situation, I tried saving a pic, it muttered something "write protection"
try reformatting it again, it won't help.
WTF!!
Bro checked through it and stuff, he say I'll have to test it on the laptop, so have to wait till sat.
Now it's lying on the com table and I'll have to bring it upstairs to my room UNLOVINGLY.
DAMMITT!!! FUKOUUU DESHITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~ *trails off*

♪ odoru~ odoru~
nemurenu made odoru~
--- Distress And Coma
....
(odoru means dancing rite? kick me if i'm wrong heheh!)
anyway, nemurenu made odoru O.O! still dancing while sleeping? ROFL
sorreh my jap sux ~_~ XDXDXD nyahah!!

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE