Monday, February 16, 2009

holy shit!! HOT!

i went lurking around On/Off's community, found a post of these 2 hot pics~!! ZOMG~~ I melted right away!! XD ♥

That person who posted these pics said it was from the staff blog. O.O


OMFG~!!! Damn HOT weih!! ♥_♥♥♥♥♥♥ Sakamoto brothers kakkoi~~!! *fangirl*


Holyshyt. Kazuya!! *stares at him* ♥♥♥♥♥

FUCK. WTH happened to my pen drive?! I downloaded some pics into it, and when I'm trying to delete the extracted zip files, it says "The disk in drive M is not formatted." WTF!! PLEASE TELL ME IT'S NOT VIRUS!! ~_~ It's like I finally get to use 8GB !!!! *kicks table and chairs* And if I format it, ALL the files will be gone! I know I have those files in the laptop, some aren't~!!! but how am I gonna last 5 days without them?! *ROARRRR!!!!* Okay I rather that happen I don't want my pendrive crashed and my money will go fly~~~~~~~~~~ *SIGH*

But I wanna listen to songs at night!! *is gonna die without them* I wanna listen to On/Off... and I haven't burn their songs out yet that's why... *SOB*

Photobucket
*blown away by uru's flying kisses* XD!! Isn't he cute? 8D Aww that's sweeeet~ ♥
The rest here .
HO-SHIT I found uber hotness icons!! XD *random*

what happened to my pendrive... ;____;

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE