Sunday, February 15, 2009

Alsdead is LOVEEEE~~ XD

OOooOOpS! XD I forgot to update yesterday! hahah!! How could I?! *bang wall* XD
About the drama thingy, yesterday's practice was total fun! LOL okay I'm abit lazy now so I'll report it other day.. XD the big day is next wed! Looking forward to it :D:D

OMG I'm so happy that she wrote sequels to the fic I like alot, Distance Won't Stop Us. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Am gonna read it after this! *is excited* .. but I still want the next chapter for Colorblind... ;_______; I've waited for so so long.... *sob*

I'm trying to update my LJ also .. LOL~ *is working on it* ... it feels dead... although I already change the layout, like MATA(means again in jap)?! I thought I was gonna use AoixUru header for it and it end up.... all gazeboys XD!!~ But I'm lovin' it~ Nyappy wappy~! ♥

LOL I went stalking AGAIIIIIIIN! *runs in circles* They are Alsdead. It can be meant by All Is Dead, I think XD. And yes, they're new O.O Just release their debut single 28th of Jan, Violent of Reason. O.O Next single is S.a.g.a? Coming 25th of Feb! WOO~! Another number 25! ROFL ♥ They looked soo cool ♥____♥


^ From their official MySpace :D I was like "OMFG SO YENG" when the first time I saw it ROFL


XD I LIKE teh 3rd DUDE~~~~~ LOLOL ♥ His hairr is total LOVE :D:D


Haha!! Got this from Byouto. XD Maki's angle ♥________♥!!!


Alsdead LOGO! OOLA~LaaaAAA~~! :D



Went to their OHP, like duh! :D My jaws almost cracked when I go there LAWLZ I like the "ALSDEAD" font! ♥♥
Teh members~~~ Four of them! x3


Vocal の Maki
♥ . ♥!!! I like his hair a lot neeh! XD My fav my fav! *kiss kiss* AND HIS LEFT RED BLOODY EYE :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Bass の Reito
Kinda cute! ♥ Like his hair too :D His eyes *Q*


Drum の Setua
Zomg~! Demon's eyes! ROFL 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ♥


Guitar の Shin
Aahh! His hair so fimiliar! :DDDDDDDDd ♥___♥


1. Violent of Reason
2. 傷


Debut single, Violent of Reason. I keep repeating the tracks right after I download it XD ♥-♥ Maki's voice *Q*


IWANTTHIS! XD ♥ Waiting until 25th of feb~~~~ I want more of their songs!~ O~Laaalaa~~~ *influenced*

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE