Sunday, February 15, 2009

ROFL vids

ROFL. I've just watch some vids in youtube. 8D!!!!!

Just only I was watching this, the opening theme for Vampire Knight (season 1), featuring Maple Story characters... ROFL!!! SO CUTEEEEEEE!!! *LOLOLOL*


- the scenes are the same except for the characters! PRO PRO!!~~ *clap clap*
- the part where Yuki swirling around made me LOL XD!!!

How to draw manga hair, female and male

- shu yi fed me this O.O
- i've not much probs with hair normally.... XD
- man i envy his skills XD
- ROFL his voice so funneh! XD
~~~

CELLT - -cell- Jishubanclub privilege

- LOL! MERO~~ he got no space! HAHAHA~~ SO CUTE~ eh camera lower down abit la x_X
- Kiyoto looks like Aoi from Ayabie O_O
- like it when they zoom in their faces XD ♥

On/Off - Rinne Rondo PV

- THEY ARE WEARING WHITE!!! ♥ :3
- I'm addicted to this song *sings along*
- the way they dance soo cool!!~~ GENTLEMEN~ X3 *is mesmerised*
- OH YA, this song is the opening for Vampire Knight -Guilty-
Oh damn now I wanna watch the whole anime again ♥

On/Off - Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi PV

- now they're in black suits! *bleeds*
- they look like vampire!!! :OOOOOOOOOOOOO *vampire freak*
- RED + BLACK = AWESOME ♥
- I've always loved the music.... and still is! :D Opening for Vampire Knight season 1.~
- I noticed that they have the 83 look. LOL! XD CUTE!!~~ ♥♥♥♥ soo kissable =X!!

On/Off - Eien no Setsuna PV

- CASUAL CLOTHES!! ♥
- SO CUTE~~ lolol XD
- I'm starting to love this song 8D
- i still ♥ the younger one! ALOT~~ AWWWWHH~~~ so cute~~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

On/Off - Live Jpop

- live @ somewhere on the streets, I WISH I WAS THERE ;_;
- OMFG My fav's is with BROWN HAIR!!! *melts* I LOVE HIM~!! XD ♥♥♥♥♥ KAZUYAAAAAAA~~~ ♥♥♥
- Kazuya got goood taste in clothes!! XDD
- oh, i forgot the song title ~_~
- ROFL look at the fan girls jump and squeal, so lame =X! XD

They are Naoya & Kazuya Sakamoto!~~~~~~ XD I'm in love with them already~ ♥__________♥
YES!! Found their OHP, and their blog. FUCK i saw a cute pic in their blog!! *resist myself* and ~ I'm looking forward to their new single :D:D!! More info here~ SHIT today no time stalk more, i've got my seni project to do T_T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

random : VAMPIRE KNIGHT OHP!!!


yes yes my fav's on the left!! XD ♥_____________♥ KAZUYA~~~ SO CUTE~~~ (shhh stop saying that)




I like the one cosplay-ing Kaname!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ yes yes it's kazuyaaaa!! :D:D


I WANT THIS TWO GO YAOI~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *gone crazy* XD ♥

am gonna find more pics 8D..


Went around Vampire Knight community at LJ hor... I saw this doll cosplay of Kaname and Zero, I LIKE IT!! Although it looks kinda scary ~_~ For other pics go here. XD I like this pic!!! HEHEHEH!! Damn I wanna see how Kaname and Zero go yaoi =X.... *wild imaginations*

And I saw this Zero x Kaname yaoi fan art, SO HOTTTTT!! *Q*

shiroi hana no hanabira
hitotsu futatsu chiru toki
futari no ai wa eien ni naru

~ Rinne Rondo

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE