Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lolita23q's NEW LOOOK!! OMGGG


Lolita23q
少女-ロリヰタ-23区

*SCREAMS*
OMGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their NEW look!! OMG
I nearly can't recognize Sou! OMG!!! SO MUCH DIFF THAN B4. XD *-*
Normally he always circles around a scarf around his neck and covers some part of his chin and he looks innocent and cute, this time it's COMPLETELY BARE and it's BETTER THAN BEFORE OMG!! *Q*
HE LOOKED SOO FKING AWESOME.
*super fangirling*
I went to their OHP just now, and this really made my day! OMG!!!!!!!!!
*steals the yummy pics*
Sou.. Sou!! SMEXY!! *bleeds*
OMGGG (can't stop saying that)! OMG!~~~ His hair completely changed too!! 8D 8D *is extremely excited*
PAUSE. That's him right? Is my eyes playing a fool out of me? *blink blink blink*
Yeah it's their new look for their coming latest album, Marble Shaking Ward,
gona release on my birthday this year, remember? I posted here before. YAY!!! OMG CAN'T WAIT. OMG I wanna eat him up! ROARRRRR!!!! *predatory look*


Sou !!... *dies away*
Can I eat him? I'm feeling "hungry". xD


Ryosuke
*melts* ... his poses are as smexy as ever *_* I love that hair color... 8D and his eyes @_@


Ryuto
His hair *-*! LOVEly!


Yuki~
WAAW hou man ah! LOL XD the piercing under his lips *-*


Ban ..
err... no comment.. why the glasses? XD!! He looked so much cuter last time 8D


^ The old Ban. Cuter right? AWWWh.

Photobucket
Lolita23q's previous look.
Their single CERAMIC★STAR released last year
December 3rd 8D!! That song is AWESOMEEE.


Was supposed to post this yesterday before I went to dinner haha!!
Disconnected that's why ~_~V

-edited-
LOLITA23Q NEEDS MORE LOVE!
They really deserve it!


OMGGG I WANT HIM. XD

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE