Thursday, January 29, 2009

FUCK.



FUCK. Yes.
I'm so fucking pissed now.
Like WHAT THE FUCK.

I'm your daughter right?
Why don't you just be more understanding,
or just talk to me and try to understand what I really like,
what I'm interest in instead of jumping off to conclusions,
that I'm doing bad stuff like watching those fucking blue vids,
or watch anime that I loved so fucking much,
and especially my love for jrock, the GazettE, and ALL of them.
Just talk to me PROPERLY won't hurt right?
It's just you and your fucking fake conclusions,
you think you're always the right one,
you think you know everything,
LIKE HELL YOU DO.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND A FUCKING THING OF WHAT I REALLY LIKE.
YOU HAD NO IDEA HOW IT FELT LIKE TO BE AWAY FROM IT.

What?
What's wrong with listening to rock-the-hell out songs?
So what if it sounds like erh, dead people songs you say?
That's your point of view right?
NONE of my fucking business.
TWO DAMN WORDS.
I LIKE.
And you think it's a bad thing?
And that you almost yelled at me for listening to such songs?
You are completely WRONG.
FUCK. It's your freaking business for hating it, whatever shit it is.

And what's wrong with me liking men with girl-like appearance?
What's wrong with those "AMAZING" outfits they wear?
What's wrong with their colorful-striking hairstyles?
I LOVE IT.
So?

You want me to study more,
YES I'm aware of it, really.
Why don't you just ask me to do it,
in a caring, more loving way?
Instead of just talking loudly, "STUDY AH!" etc.
That'll hurt me....
and it makes me want the com for myself more..

I love JROCK. I love VISUAL KEI. I love the GazettE. I love Yaoi/Boys Love.
You must know that, please?

Blame you for making me type out all these craps and pollute my blog,
and myself for being so short tempered.

I've so much more to say but I'll end it now before anyone won't come here anymore ~_~
.............................................................................................

HEHE. Sorry people, I just had to let it out, I've been concealing it for ages. ~_~ XD I can't even smile now. Help? O.O Maybe I can't online the weekend.. sigh....

Oh yes, I went staking again today. Well just songs. Cuz FUCK happens. I'm lovin' Heisei Ishin and Zodia's songs 8D.
They are Heisei Ishin, Boogieman, and Zodia.


^ Heisei Ishin ---- 平成維新
WAW.. Love those looks ♥ Lovin' their new album MODS.


^ Boogieman
New band? lol XD. boogieman O.OV ~ OMG I like that dude in the middle. HIS EYES ♥ HIS RED OUTER SHIRT ♥_♥ and overall is fantastic! XD black black dreamy kinda feel en en *nod nod*


^ Zodia
lol.. they already disband.. how waste~!! Their songs are soo damn nicee. SIGHH.

Oh yeah.. hahaha *fake laugh*
last night, i dreamt of something weird lol..
I dreamt of Jin (from ScReW)
nothing much really XD...
LOL SO LAME to even think of it XD..
I dreamt of Jin when he were.. young? LOL!!
Looks exactly the same like now, just that his face is lil bit shorter, and chubbier, eyes bigger.. he's posing like teh pic (below) but, the camera view is higher, nearer LOL
zzzzzzzzzzz
okay lame...
ciao XD

^ Jin

I'm still waiting for Yuanny's answer.. I really want it and I'm gonna cry now...
Dad, if I got really good results for the first term, can you buy for me the precious PSC 10th items I want?

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE