Tuesday, January 27, 2009

IM SO FUCKING TIRED xx

I'm BACK!

OMFGG. So damn fucking tired sia. Came back straight away collapse on my bed.
But CAN'T SLEEP! Shit la. Visitors came and they talk like WHY SO GODDAMMNNN LOUD?! EH ppl not deaf ah!! *throws chair* I know it's CNY and all... *SIGHH*

My eyes feel so salty and heavy, and my headache is killing me. And yes I'm sick! *cough cough* Having flu and slight cough, it will get worse as time passes. It's always like that -_-. And sore throat, I hate that the most! Whenever I sneeze and swallow something, ITAIII YOOOOOOOO~~~~!!!! *cries* I had sighness problem since young!! And my nose is leaking *takes tissue and wipes* .. I think the operation result won't last long... *rolling eyes*

So hard to breathe le!! *trying to breathe normally but fails* When I go back terengganu hor, I realize I keep sneezing and sneezing -_- .. One time sure sneeze nearly 10 times, happened few times a day. *muttering curses under my breath & points middle finger in the air* Someone miss me soo much issit? *gives a proud smile with my nose hole open wide to breath*

Haaaih! My phone USB wire thingy not working!!! Can't post pics I taken in my hometown yet. Sien =.=V *gives a death glare at it and points double middle finger* 8D Got so many pics le!~ PIC SPAM! WAKAKA~! 8D lol...

Dunno what made me think of buying goodies from other country during those time I'm in my hometown. -_- Oh yah. That time me and my mom were alone in the room getting ready (I'm waiting for her actually), or issit before going to sleep? *short term memory* Whatever, so I was feeling despo and I asked her if I want to buy something through the web, from other country, will she let me use her Credit Card anot.

Surprisingly, XD she said if I want it I'll have to ask dad, cuz it's under dad's name. O.O I'm kinda disappointed cuz.. Dunno.. I takut dad dun let le!! *biting my nails* I think I'm gonna ask him.. NICELY.. guai guai de... whether can anot.. of cuz I pay back la, with ang pao monehh!! *grabs my $$ on air and shows everyone* NAH!! LOOK!~ 8D

But aiyoh, just now I online rite, hee! I know KoonIe buying lee! So I ask her which link lor~. It's @ Yesasia.com. LINK. I wanna buy teh PS Company 10th Anniversary Concert Peace & Smile Carnival January 3rd, 2009 at Budokan [Limited Edition] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SCREAMSSS* In yesasia the price for malaysian currency is RM237.68 *faints*, but not all artists le! *disappointed* Don't have SuG and ScReW.

Sien... So I went cdjapan.co.jp ... Regular HERE Limited HERE .. Got all artist wan but never write MY price!! *THROWS TABLE* If I use the yesasia.com price thingy.... It's about RM250. Not much diff rite? I WAN ORDER FROM CDJAPAN.CO.JP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROAAAAAAAAAAARRRR!!! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!! I never order before so I dunnoeee! I just needa know MALAYSIAN CURRENCY PRICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Anyone knows?! If not I needa ask Fara-chan to help me... *heartbreaks + emo*


*SHOUTSSS* PEOPLE IS DESPO HERE!! ;_________;

It's so worth it le! ;_; 1 DVD, the whole live is in it, erm, and got *counting* 7 bands in it le!! Plus the 10th anniversary booklet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAWRR!!!!!!!!!!! *emo again* and it's 10 years once!! GET IT!! 10 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another 10 years they'll be.... *CRY* So it's like... rememberance? *SHRUGS*

But eh!!!!!!!! Must lemme know when's the deadline for the limited le!! ^_^V

IWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTIT IDONTCAREIDONTCAREIDONTCARE

time to slurp some ibu dan anak....



OMFGOMFG..
*dies away*

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE