Monday, December 29, 2008

Mission Accomplished

YOSH.
Done another layout.
I didn't think it will end up being gold and yellowish =.=V ~
I like the brush spam HAHA!~
I know I'm sux at editing .. keep that in mind ~.~
Even the background doesn't seem to fit -_-!!
Actually I wanted to feature Hiko from Danger Gang XD
But I've got no idea what kind of layout I want for it,
or how to edit the picture ._.
But when I look at this Teru's pic :D
An idea popped out in my mind HAHA!!~~
So that's why...

However,
I'm not satisfied :P
One thing is because of the background =.=
Most probably I'll change again XD!
Change to Hiko-sama! :D:D
Wanna update my links section toooo! lawl~!


^ Gomen gomen Hiko-sama :(

Some old gazette pics O_O! Was so shock when I saw some of them when browsing a person's LJ XD!! :D


OMFG!! This is Ruki?! :OOOOO! :D
At first I thought is Reita until I saw the caption @_@


REITA?! OMFG~~ XD Just woke up eh? HAHAHH!!!


Little Baby Kai~ AWWWWWWWWWWW~~~~
Looks just like him now XD~~ I recognize the lips *evil grin*


Reita.. Ruki &... URUHA?! OMFG HAHAHAHAHH!!! So DAMN FREAKING OLD XD!!
Compare to now.. SO MUCH DIFF :D:D... Uruhaa!! XD


Seen blonde Aoi before? HAHA! His body is like a girl's here... O_O


Uru & Aoi? WOOOT I'm lovin' that red hair XD
They've been that close? XD


Fuiyoohh Uru's hair!! *two thumbs up*
And OMFG his hands O_O!


KAI. O_O! *runs away*


Latest look. They're SO SO SO SO SO FUCKING PRETTY right now, right? RIGHT?! XDD *jumps around*


Even so MANLY in suits... *drowns in obssession*

CIAOS.
My dad duwanna lemme use this lappy when school reopens T_T! NO PLEASE NO!! All my LIFE is in this lappy!!!!! T_T *kneeel down before him and bow down kissing the floor, (or his feet? >_<)*
TELL Me that it's just a warning? PLEASE? T.T

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE