Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm a Seme!

YEAHH!!! I'm officially a Seme!! :D *jump jump* Nani? Dunno what is Seme? Seme & Uke comes together :D Seme せめ is the one to "attack" and Uke 受け is to "receive" xD! Still don't get it? Read here =) ~ *evil grin* Here's one good sentence "The seme is generally older and taller, with a stronger chin, shorter hair, smaller eyes, and a more stereotypically masculine, even "macho", demeanour than the uke. The seme usually pursues the uke. The uke usually has softer, androgynous, feminine features with bigger eyes and a smaller build, and is often physically weaker than the seme." <<<--- :D But I'm neither taller(should be) or shorter hair or smaller eyes HAHA!! :D Huhuhu. How I know I'm a Seme? :D Did a few quizzes today lor. So it's 4 out of 5 that says I'm a Seme :D, the last one says I'm an Uke. LOL~! I posted those @ my livejournal but I also wanna post here HAHA!! I know these mainly for guys only but but it's fun!! And I wanna be one! :D:D

PS : It's something dirty :P.


First quiz! :D
-
I'm the Master Seme! WOOT MASTER summore! HAHA! It's quite true! :P I like controlling people when it comes to this (HEE HEE HEE). Make them scared and helpless, tease them.. lalala~ I'm so evil xD.. Baby! You're my naughty uke! HAHA! Awwh too bad Fara-chan is not my compatible pard :D She's the lovely uke XD~ What?? I'm sadistic? HAHA! *three thumbs up* But the fact that it wrote I like it when people talk back at me is not that true XD! Unless it's just playing O_O


You are the Master Seme! You are the one who controls your slave. If someone talks back to you, yeah you like it, but just still as long as you are the Master and get in the end exactly what you what. Maybe you are sadistic? However, the slave Uke and the naughty uke would be the best pard for you!

2nd quiz! :D
-
Seme again! HAHA ^_^b ? Wow domination eh? *giggle snort* True true. But the last line makes me feel like I'm a really mean person T.T... I won't reach until that level le... unless... *deep evil laugh* xD



Are you a Seme or Uke?

"Dominate, strong, and willful. You like to complete control of anything and everything. When you don't get your way, someone's gonna get hurt."

3rd quiz! :D
-
Preying on the clueless? XD Sounds fun XD. *imagining* All the description in this quiz result is VERY TRUE. Haw haw haw. Fara-chan is the Flaming Uke. Aww too bad XD. Baby what's urs again? HAHA Forgot xD....


You are an Opportunist Seme!

Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.


Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke

Least compatible with: Badass Uke


What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or find merchandise here.

About Opportunitist Seme
See more here . There are lots more XD just click the navigation on the right if you want lalala~

Clever and charming, the Opportunist Seme knows just how to move in and capture the attention of a potential partner. Manipulative and somewhat selfish, this Seme isn't beyond stirring up a little mischief or confusion to get what they want. Luckily for those who don't catch on to their schemes, this Seme personality isn't into a lot of drama or hurt feelings, so their trickery is usually balanced out by the gift of their charismatic presence. And although they tend to have devious and somewhat materialistic ways - and you never really know just what they are plotting next - it's really all in good fun, as once they find the right person, they actually make very kind and caring partners.

The Opportunist Seme personality best (but not always) corresponds with these associations:

Japanese Element: Water

Chinese Zodiac: Monkey

Color: Emerald Green

Fruit: Apple

Dessert: Rum Cake

Theme Song: Game by Seki Toshihiko ( I want this song!! Can't find leh~ :[ )

4th Quiz! :D
-
Actually posted this with some table, but too confusing so I just grabbed out the main stuff XD. Quiz here . I have some Uke in me! :D:D



You Scored as Seme

You are seme; you say, they obey.

Seme : 55 %

Uke : 50%

5th and last quiz!
-
Aww!! I'm an Uke this time! :D Agree and go with every sentences! :D I'm an Uke when I'm lazy XD~~~~~
Are you a Seme? Or are you an Uke?

You are a masocistic uke. You like to have the ultra superior seme to command you. You are dependent and like to give everything in your life to your seme. You don't neccessarily like to be toyed with, but if it makes your lover happy you'll endure it. You may not show it out right, but you are a passionate person who adores their seme unconditionaly.










x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Besides doing those quiz, I also read some gazette members blog translation ~ Oh uru~~ ♥ I'll leave the pics for other day ? XD ....

OMFG RUKI'S Koron-chan! OMGOMG SO CUTEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Kyaaaa!!!! Look at the shirt it's wearing!! A skull :D! Coolio~! *four thumbs up*

I took the screenshots few days ago.. now feel like posting it.. it's too funny and cute!! Uru~~ You have the same blood type as me~ *huggles* HAHAHA! He's complaining about mosquitoes biting him~ *SQUEALS* And poor Aoi :D *evil smirk* ~ The video cant be embed so I might as well take the SS.. :D

Uruha's the one with purple. Aoi with blue. White is the girl interviewing them :D. She's so smart *wink* ~















iLyKouyou!
I'll be your seme, please? XD

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE