Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This is HOT

I went to visit one of the Versailles Fansite.
*blaarh tomorrow english paper 2 and econs paper 2 go die xD*
Hijacked 800x600 & 1024x768 wallpapers (although it's not the laptop's resolution TwT) .
I find this wallpaper HOT !!! *stares at his fab face*

Teaser :
dun click here la! XD


Click the thumbnail for full view xD
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Btw, it's Kamijo from Versailles ! :)
His eyes can KILL.


PS: Such a random post = =|||||
&& !! When I was cooking lunch for me and my bro,
I accidentally CUT my index finger, so so deep TwT !!!!
I hate wounds! I hate deep wounds! :(((
It has a "u" shape! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW !!! uerrrkssss!
PAINNNN!!!! iTai itaiiiiiiiiiiii!! TmT
.. iya.. i don't wanna bath! i don wanna wash hand! i don wanna face the rain! HWEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP...
U shape!!!
*But smaller abit xD my computer art sux hehehe*
*continue to squeal*



He's got sexyyy voicee. =]
LOVE their latest song, Prince <33333>

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE