Sunday, November 2, 2008

GazettE is LOVE

I seriously died after I looked & *steal* all of these. Seriously. Yeah, my baby saved me! :) FUCK I can't control myself anymore! TwT ~~~ Another Burst Into A Blaze idol photos, From The Distorted City digiphotos, & Fool's Mate dec 08~!!

PS: ALL of these are NOT MINE. So i didn't upload the original sizes! I just wanna share :| . Want it? Get it here .

FEAT. thE GAZETTE cuties XDDD ♥♥♥♥

Photobucket
Having fun? xD

Photobucket
SO HOT. *stares at uru*

Photobucket
I'm in xD

Photobucket
♥!!

Photobucket
FuuuUUUhHHH~

Photobucket
Shake it baby!~

Photobucket
yOu are tHe BesTTTTTTTTTTT

Photobucket
*faintss*

Photobucket
You touch me~ I touch you~ so cuteee!

Photobucket
yeaahhh lick his guitar baby~~~ XDD

Photobucket
wa.. uru's like soo... goldenish... xDDDD

Photobucket
Best buds ^3^

Photobucket
naughty look :D

Photobucket
i realised reita's smile is HOT. ♥.

Photobucket
EVEN HOTTER :D:D:D:D gaarrghhh love his hair! :D

Photobucket
Kai && uruha~~~

Photobucket
OwO! that looks really WOOOOWW!!! xDDDDD ♥3

Photobucket

Photobucket
Laugh laugh laugh! Kai with his towel Wah Uruha baby high liao xD~~~

Photobucket

Photobucket
KAI!! sO SO SOSO cute! :D

Photobucket
Rei~Ruki~Kai~Uru

Photobucket
Aoi!~ wow.. his hair xDDD

From the Distorted City digiphotos. Got 2 sets. FCCKKK I wantttt themmm TmT !!! They are taking orders now but... *cries at a corner*

Photobucket
*SCREAMS* Uru!! SO SOO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Set 2

Photobucket
:D!!!

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Lastly, Fool's Mate december 2008. GRRRHHH I'm half insane now... rOAR

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
This issue of mag comes with a poster OMG FUCK weih. I want it so badly TwT PLUS it's LEECH!!! :O:O:O!!!!!!!!!
~I was staring at this poster for few mins, mom was cleaning my room in and out a few times and the thing is she saw me staring at it whenever she's in my room, swt ||| she must think i'm a perv for looking at hot guys(she always say that ! :X come on mom! ima big girl now! = =" i have my own interests! xD and, that's what ppl do, especially girls, when they're so addicted to artists they like isn't it xD)~

WEEE~ I'm glued with their newest single, Leech AGAIN!~ WAKAKA... This PV rawks! :D And yeahhh, they're getting way better at making songs and MVs~



Like it? Hate it? HATE IT? I HATE YOU TOO. :) Haah kidding! LOVE IT? I LOVE YOU TOO. No kidding! XD I like the last part where Ruki say "FUCK OFF!". SO COOOOOOOOOOL~~~~ Wait, is it fuck off or i hear wrong? = =" and OH! I LOVE it when Ruki SCREAMS yEaRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~!!! hahahahaha!~

Damn I wanna make graphics out of these(still suck at it though) but no time SHIT la still got 4 days exams need to study ICT && Sejarah -_-|||||| . Thursday last day so I'll start doing it! WAKAKAKA.. and oh.. my big plan for the holidays xDD... hopefully i don't do it halfway AGAIN...

Too much info :D
hohohoohoho they did it they did it! 2nd couple of junjou romantica season 2 episode 4! WAKAKA SOO gan dong can watch! XDD


*emo-ing*

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE