Friday, October 10, 2008

Another Slackerous Day..

Slacking but happy.
Why happy?
*Evil laugh* Hee Hee...~
I got to find MORE GazettE pictures!

OMG, ALOT of
URUHA
's :D
Mag Scan, Arena 37 Special Vol.48.
F F F F I WANT THIS! :(
It's posted long ago, I just got there. I'm late X.x
I only post those I REALLY REALLY LURRRVEE :)
Got LOT LOT LOT LOT LOT more mag scans, some from Neo Genesis, but so laziee, duwanna post too much cuz it's NOT scanned by me :X. I can't help it so...
He is OH OH SO HAWWTT in BLACK HAIR :D
He was a blondie with lil browinish too! MOST of the times :D
*melts*











REALLY REALLY sankyuu(thank u) to Gazette Daily for ALL Gaze scans and photos XD
And mostly to
rawkstarr23 in LJ! LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

oh, don't like it cause your scans are here? TELL ME PWUUEASSEEE ! ;)

MUAAAHHHH.

END.

Time to study, NOT NOW. HAHAHAH.

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE