Thursday, August 27, 2009

#272: GANAS is VIOLENCE.


HAHAHHAA. Yesterday Yuanny went to Sunway Pyramid. I asked her to help me buy a comic I wanted long ago because of my foolishness for buying the 2nd book instead of the first book. =*= I told her the title of this comic, the names of the main characters(because behind got it's synopsis), and about that guy who will become violent after he sees blood. XD And this is what she replied me:

"O.o? See blood then become ganas? I see food I become ganas so I am beast girl."

HAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was laughing hell and stomping my poor floor for almost half an hour(even bathing) XDDD. LOLOLOL!! Ganas means violence and the title of the comic is Beast Master so that's how she get beast girl. HEHEEHE!!! LOLOLOL. /continue laughing

OKAY STOP.
I finished Claymore last night. I FEEL LIKE WATCHING AGAIN! OH NO!!!! When I'm obsessed, I can't control myself anymore T___________T

THIS VIDEO IS SO DARN FUNNY.

Now I'm gonna subscribe to this fella. XDDDDDDd

I've not much to update. Need to STUDY!!! LIKE HELL! T_____________T

*edit*
Someone wanted me to watch this pv so...... :D

SUGOI!!!!!! He looked soo damn good with those shades or whatever you call that! :DDDDDDD AND THOSE DANCE STEPS. WOWOWWOWO. :D XDDDDDDD

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE