Saturday, May 23, 2009

♥ Tyki, waga no koibito

Photobucket

Hello, there.
I'd like to introduce my new lover,

Tyki Mikk


He's one of the main antagonist from D.Gray-Man anime.
His charm, looks, style, maturity, way of speaking has stolen my heart. ♥
His interest towards Allen Walker too, attract my desired attention.
I've never liked any antagonist character this much until I could lose my senses before,
so...
he is special.
Tyki IS special.
I bet I love him more than Allen Walker too,
which is the main, and the protagonist,
because there's a stronger feeling to it. ♥

Actually I've already fall for him like almost a month ago,
the first time he appeared in the series.
I just got the chance to announce it today, and now. :B

Wonder why he's so dark-skinned?
He's one of the members in the Noah Family aka Noah no Ichizoku.
Read his bio. :D Got from here.

ABOUT: TYKI MIKK

Tyki Mikk represents the "Pleasure" of Noah. He is the younger brother of Sheryl Kamelot and the uncle of Road Kamelot.' He is voiced by Morikawa Toshiyuki in the Japanese dub of the anime. The Earl once mentions that Tyki subconsciously suppresses his Noah. But it has consumed him, The Earl mentions this as Tyki's awakening and expects this from Noah with the "Pleasure" memories in the future generations.

He first appears as a Portuguese vagabond who enjoys playing poker and traveled with his three friends looking for work. As a Noah, he holds the title of "Lord" and seems well-known in society. He has killed the most Exorcists in the series so far, destroying the Innocence of and almost killing the protagonist Allen Walker on three occasions. Tyki enjoys living the two very different sides of his life, but seems to fear losing his three human friends the most.

Tyki has the ability to "choose" what he wants to touch. This selective interaction with his environment allows him to walk on water or air and harmlessly pass through anything, with the exception of Innocence. He often uses this ability to remove one of an Exorcist's vital organs without damaging any other part of the body. Tyki has also shown the ability to "reject" the atmosphere, creating a vacuum in which only he can breathe. He can also control Tease, a man-eating golem in the shape of a butterfly, a gift from the Earl. All of his abilities are multiplied after he is consumed by the Noah within him after a failed attempt to exorcise it from him is performed by Allen Walker. Tyki takes on the appearance of a demon-knight and gains speed and strength the surpasses any human's as well as hundreds of vines growing out of his back that he can control remotely. His Holy Marks, which previously disappeared due to the exorcism, are replaced by a single, large Holy Mark visible at the base of his neck. Later, his appearance returns to normal except for a remaining gray skin tone.

Introduced shortly after Krory joins the Black Order, Tyki doesn't seem to be of major importance to the story at first. However, he is later called away by the Earl and is seen as a Noah receiving orders to kill everyone listed down as having a connection with a certain person. Immediately after, Tyki encounters Daisya Barry and kills him, adding several more Exorcists to the count later on. After killing Suman Dark, he meets Allen Walker and destroys his Innocence. The Exorcist is left for dead after his heart is punctured by the Tease. In Edo, he learns that Allen is still alive and meets the Earl with the other Noah. He sends an Akuma to China with orders to kill Allen and battles the Exorcists shortly after. He is seen on the collapsing Ark when he gives the Exorcist party the key to Road's exit and three other doors and when he and Road are waiting in the final room before the exit. Tyki battles Allen, but eventually "cracks" and creates a vacuum trapping Allen. However, Allen breaks from it and exorcises him with the new form of his Innocence. This supposedly turned Tyki into a normal human. However, Tyki is later consumed by his Noah and overpowers the Exorcists until he is defeated by Cross and saved by the Earl before the finishing blow. He is later seen at a ball with Road and his older brother Sheryl and subsequently at the pair's home.


one more reason why I ♥ him.
because he's the Noah of "Pleasure",
he pleasures me and I couldn't take it. :B
and I'm hurt so deep when Allen hurts him HARD.
And even hurt when...
;w;
(LOL this is crap)









Now I'm heartbreak because..
Sherie took back her DGM DVDs so I couldn't continue rewatching.
Had to wait for her to help me burn finish.
I'll make sure I get it all back before next friday.
TwT

And even more sad BECAUSE
I CAN'T FIND ANYMORE PICTURES OF HIM!!
*wails and cry*

-----------------------
next friday i think i'm going to the camp organized my our school's taekwondo team.
hmmm...
should I go? It's a hundred bucks.

and I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HOLIDAY!! GOSH IT'S TWO WEEKS. DAMMIT. I'M FUCKING DESPERATE TO GO PETALING STREET.

I'm planning to watch these few NEW animes:
01. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
02. 07-Ghost
03. Phantom Requiem for the Phantom
04. Shangri-La

To buy list:
01. Kyou Kara Maou! Season 1-3
02. Shikabane Hime Season 1-2 or 3

etc...

i'm already on my schedules! XD
four more days of exams, and i'm as happy as a lark! :D

OMG... fuck.. i've heard from my teacher that Harry Potter's new series is coming soon!
IT'S JULY 17th!!!!! I'M SO GONNA WATCH. The trailers just killed me!

Official Trailers:
ONE
TWO

that sucks. i can't embed here. the OHP is AWESOME!!
argh, the music, the music is really tempting! OMG. fuck fuck.

*EDIT* i STEAL some stuff from Harry Potter OHP XDXDXD!!
i love the colorings! :3






oh my i love this.


like the 2nd one :B




i'm so thrilled that Ron and Ginny also joined the Quidditch team!
CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH.

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE