Friday, May 1, 2009

junjou mangas are love <3

YEAH! That picture on the left is TOTALLY WIN! ♥
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Whut! I can't help it. I needa post more than once. xD That human dog is CUTE, YOU HEAR ME?! CUTE!! *-*

This post will be full of craps, but whatever. IT'S ORESAMA'S BLOG. :D

I was emo the whole of last night, I finished watching Kuroshitsuji. AND! I'M SUPPOSED to post the whole thing about Kuroshitsuji today... then I got distracted, so it'll be tomorrow's work after tuition. *w* It's been a while since I've posted about animes...

So, HAPPY LABOUR DAY! Cheers to all workers ;D (I'm not one anyway) Today feels like a 'skipping school' day to me. LOL. Mom and dad was like so bored at home, mom does houseworks and nap, dad very siau eng, do his share thingy, walk around, watch TV. LMAO. Bro sleep until late noon, wake up already go berak then play his XBOX 360. Lucky, I get to on longer, cuz that time the laptop isn't 'release' and I'm using the main com, which is unconvenient for me cuz I had to click 'EXIT' everytime dad passes when I'm reading Junjou Romantica MANGA! And mom was sleeping that time, so it's alrite. xD

Speaking of Junjou Romantica, I was reading the manga this afternoon. So far I've downloaded 8 volumes, currently there's 11 volumes, I WANT NAKAMURA SHUNGIKU(creator of JR) TO MAKE MORE STORIES!! I WANT JR SEASON 3! Dammit I'm so desperate, so so. Unfortunately, 2 out of 8 of the volumes I downloaded won't open for me! ;____; It says it's invalid or something. SIGH... And I didn't know that JR's creator was a guy! XD Eh? It's abehden right?!

I'm asking a favor of everyone, I don't care if you don't like JR, or yaoi. But, sign this petition, like please? *-* XD! I know I'm kinda cheating but... T^T

Oh yeah, the manga is HOT! It's way 'HIGHER' than the anime(you know what I mean). Seriously! I WAS TURN ON THE WHOLE TIME. SHIT. ♥ I'm such a perv. Yaoi is taking a big part of my life. YEAH! And I'm glad, yepyep. I'm glad I ♥ yaoi. XD I think it's one of the most amazing things in life. *crosses my heart* BOYS LOVE FTW! ♥

By the way, minna-san... Don't mind if I crop a lil bit of the manga? XD! Full credit goes to candyp_keita at livejournal for uploading it. I don't know if I can crop and edit them ;_; If it's not allowed I'll remove it. To my readers, XD no worries I'll 'cover' the amazing part, that I really don't want to 'cover' it. ;_; I'll start from scratch. XD And I promise I won't be too over. ;_; And.. don't hate me for this..

READY?



READY?!






HERE COMES YAOI





Photobucket
LOL. I hope it's blur enough? XD *wink*

Photobucket
Lick his ear. Yum. *licks lips*

Photobucket
Believe me. This kiss is HOT.

Photobucket
Err... *trying to run away*

Photobucket
SLIDE BABY! AHAHA.

There goes bits of Vol.1. I'm already being merciful :( :).
Okay okay.. I know you're being sick now.. hate me now? :'O

Now for some Kuroshitsuji dosage =D

Photobucket
This is from a scan.
RANKING! :D
Lelouch-sama's the first! YEAH! Always is.
2nd is.. WOOT! SEBASTIAN! YEAH!! ♥♥♥♥♥
3rd, Tieria Erde from Gundam 00.
4th, SETSUNA F.SEIEI! HOORAY!! ♥
5th to Ciel! YEAY!! ♥
6th to... should be the fella from Gintama. O.O
7th, Hallelujah Haptism from G00 too!
Trust me. I've good taste in IKEME (good looking dudes). xD
Why? SEE THEY'RE RANKED AT THE TOP. BUUH.

Woh. Looks like G00 guys are popular.
WHERE'S LOCKON?????

Photobucket
EH?! WRONG PICTURE =O!
yeah right BISH BISH! It's Ciel and Sebastian. XD

Photobucket
simple edits. XD
CIEL IS CUTE IN GIRL'S DRESS. AM I RIGHT?! ;DDDDDDDD
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Also, Sebby's FUCKIN' HOT when he's dressed as a tutor too. XD!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

now these two, credits to _aionwatha_ @ LJ.

Photobucket
HELL. ISN'T HE JUST YUMMY?! ♥_♥

Photobucket
"Koi."
(one of the meaning of 'koi' is 'come'.)
OKAY!! *runs to him like a child*

♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
SEBBY,
I'LL LOVE YOU
FOREVER.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE