Tuesday, April 28, 2009

YAHOO!! my psc10th dvd~

first of all,

I FINALLY GOT MY PS COMPANY 10TH ANNIVERSARY CARNIVAL DVD+BOOKLETS!!!


it's like that?! ♥ RED!


the badge~! LOL. am gonna sew it where...? ♥
ON MY SCHOOL UNIFORM!
YEA RIGHT. PUIH!
SOMEWHERE A LOT BETTER DUH. xD


Front cover of the DVD.


back cover.


open it and TADAA~~! MOAR RED!
BOOOYEAH!


8DDDDDDDD


the lyrics. i can't read kanji?! it sux! ;A;
i'll learn it by comparing it with romanji lyrics behehe.


the 6 booklets. ♥_♥
SuG. Kra. Kagrra.
Alice Nine. the GazettE. Miyavi.

and why is the GazettE's only green?!
simple. they're the best. bahaha.

now to fangirl over my Gazemen~! ♥

ready?






READY?








READY?!



Uruha. Aoi.
the 2 guitarists.
When I first turn the page, I almost screamed when I saw Uru's pretty face.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I-am-serious. WHUT?! HE ISH BEAUTIFUL NO?
I'LL SMACK WHOEVER WHO SAY 'NO'.
And Aoi~~!! ♥


soshite Ruki-sama! ;D teh vocalist. ♥ BLACK ♥
by the way, can you spot the flying Ruki? LMAO!!
I laughed hard when I saw it. XD


Reita. Kai.
Bassist and Drummer.
WOOHOO! REI! ♥ KAII!!! SO CUTE! 8D ♥
eh don't look at my thumbie kay. = =|||


YEAH BABEY! MY BABIES ROCK! AM I RIGHT?! HERGH HERGH.



YES THEY DO! ♥ RAWRRRRRRR!!!
Headoban! I wanna join the headoban!~~~ ♥


the sticker sticky thing. will keep it no matter what. XD ♥

uffff. it's not really what i expected!
doesn't matter now. 8D maybe I missed something. *Shrugs*
it's my precious babey.


i'm so tired. waiting for the photos to like load for so damn long?!
i just watch finish.. XD i wanna report them~
i scribbled the whole thingy on a piece of A4 paper, FULL
ALL EMPTY SPACES WRITTEN. YES I MEAN IT!
not today, friday or sat. moar pics? ngehehe.


before I leave, this is how I'm gonna act towards my babies.

xD

SHIT. I'm fucking addicted to Kuroshitsuji now.
I've downloaded a lot of scans etc, including the manga yesterday.
I FEEL SO SHIAWASE(happy/happiness)!
MANGA! Still got chapter 26-31 to download.
THE ANIME ALREADY FINISH BUT THE MANGA HAVEN'T.
SUPER SLOW. T^T

I SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS!

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE