Saturday, April 18, 2009

OMG i'm sooo nervous

it's like 1 hour more before I go for my Taekwondo test! OMG I'M SO NERVOUS. It's just test?! Not even half an hour it's done, and why am I so nervous.. JEEEEEEEEEEZ! OMG.~~~

i just watch this new pv of ClearVeil... :D the dropping sky

- i loved this song the first time i listened to it XD *sings along*
- i realized I like Hisayoshi-kun!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
- reminds me of Nega's Muddy Cult pv.... HMMMMMMMMMMMM~

some of his blog picturesss! :3







♥_______________♥
*is in love* :D


D-Gray Man 2nd opening :D
Brightdown by Tamaki Nami

- LOVE AT FIRST "SIGHT" TOO! :D
- the singer's voice sounds fimiliar, yuan lai it's Tamaki Nami-san! :DDDDDDDD

and her pv...

- OMG SHE'S SO DAMN HOT *Q*
- I LOVE THE DANCE STEPSS!! :D
- BURN BABY~~~~~~~~~~~ XD

Innocent Sorrow by Abingdon Boys School PV
first opening for D-Gray Man~! full song duh-uh

- first time i watch their pv, aiks! it took so long to load ;A;
- they are also known as, or once, TM Revolution :D
- WOOHOO! SO EXCITING~! *pounce and dance along in my dining room* :D I LOVE TEH SONG. :3
- eesh. feel like stalking them x3

D-GRAY MAN PIC SPAM :D!


Kanda, Allen, and Lavi
MAAAAAAAAAH FAVE threesome x3


chibi Allen, SO CUTE!


:O!!!!!! ♥


i wonder when i can reach this epi!
So fucking cool siooooo!! *STARES* ♥_♥


ALLEN-KUN! :3


First OST's cover :D ♥


WHITE SUIT ♥


can i try them on? *_* I love the exorcists' outfit ♥

found some cosplay pics... OMG!


i heart the 2nd pic.. OMG!! SO COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEHHH.
♥_♥


I LIKE! :333333333 ♥


Allen, Lenalee, Lavi and Kanda
ahahaha! i don't like the cosplayer for Kanda and Lavi = ="


*steals glove away* ♥ BLEK! IT'S MINE.

eh.. anything else? = ="
time to practice my taekwondo skills!
BUT SO MANY PEOPLE HERE!
WHERE'S MY PRIVACY?! ;A;

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE