Friday, April 17, 2009

OMG! another layout?! ==

Photobucket
THIS LAYOUT RAWKS!! :D
OMG URU. I miss that photoshoot now! GAAAH.

My NEW nick: Shizuka. AHAHA. not funny. 8P

But sad... it's not the kind of layout I want.. .;A; gomen... i took screenshot of the pic ... :3
eh.. i change another layout la... i'm bored of using the same codes and layout style for 3 times already.. XD i think i may change back.. *shrugs* just feeling soo cincai now.. 8D was playing with the codes... here and there.. but somepart it ended up screwed. XDDD

this time no song =(
i want it silent. bwahaha. XD




i'm so sleeeeeeeeeeeeepy. i haven't rest since i came back from taekwondo. XD was glued by the laptop. ahaha! :D i still got tuition maths work to do! DAMN! KUSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i'm listening to UVERworld now... SHAMROCK is AWESOMEEEEEE! I watch the pv i feel like wanna dance along with Takuya too.. ahhahaha!

Videos tu.tv

dance dance dance - i cant find the pv in youtube thats why... i have it! But i go delete it ! WHYYYYYYYY!! *bangs table*
and one more songg! Colors of the Heart... it's one of the opening from Blood+! ANYONE HEARD IT BEFORE?! :D
SHH! Just listen... i know they don't look that good... they're jrock but not VK... =/

- "ano hi boku no kokoro wa oto mo naku kuzure satta~" OMG I REMEMBER AHAHA!! = ="

can anyone tell me...
Takeru used to amuse me like ALOT... now when I watch this new pv... i don't feel anything anymore ;A;... WHY?! OMG. My love for jrock is fading?! SONNA NO MURI DA! Maybe I don't really fancy oshare kei that's why.. ahahaha. dots.

- no offense, i find Takeru's actions is .... *dont dare to say further* ... =X but of course he's cuteee .. uh... MASATOO~ YUUJI~~~

i heard Mitsuru's leaving?! T^T.... now SuG's down to four members! Gonna miss him...

i'm kinda behind nowadays...
it's nearly a month i never stalk ;A;!!!!!
and more than a week or two i never check gazette media! OMG.... what's gone into me...
i think i'm more into anime nowadays.. that's what... jialat!
I STILL WANNA CHASE KATEKYO EPISODESSSSSS!!!!!!!

not much update todae... so lazy.. *YAWN*
tomorrow okaaay! KYAHAHAA~~! before i go.. i miss my honey so much... xD


my fave couple Uruki! :D XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD URUHAAAAAAAAAAA x RUKI~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Uru.. uru... uruuuuuuuuuuuu... ♥ so loving aaaaaaaaaaaaah...


I can't stop laughing at Ruki's outfit when i saw this... OMG LMAO! Looks like a detective! HAHAHAHAAAAAA! damn cute sioo xDDDD and O.O! URU'S SOO SKINNY! *but i still like* CHUUUUU~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

to babyyyyyyyy!:
AHAHAHA!
That thumbelina drama is awfully cuteeeeee! OMG *imagines again*


*EDIT*
this layout is not 100% done yet XD

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE