Sunday, April 5, 2009

CUTE GOKUDERA VID!!

you know what, i was working on my original post then i decided to post this first. i don't want them to be soo long XD!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
I CAN'T STOP SQUEALING AND UTTERING THE WORD "SO CUTE" THE WHOLE TIME I'M REPEATING THIS VIDEO.
OMG... i'm gonna die painfully becuz of the cuteness...

- that's chibi Gokudera :D. he became like this cuz when he's about to nag and lecture the naughty 5 years Lambo who's about to use the 10 years bazooka, he became like that. LOL!
- FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK!! DAMN CUTE! *drags everyone close* WATCH! XD Kekekeke.
- now i know it's episode 39! :D:D:D:D
- LOTSA screencaps to go. HAHAAHA.


SO CUTE!!


I paused and i drew him! WAKAKA.
but doesn't look really alike. *SIGH* ..




I WANNA GRAB HIM TOO!!




*struggle struggle* XDDDDDD


poor Lambo. XD


Lambo crying O.O


AHAHAHAHA!!



He then realized he shrunk... XDDDD

*GASP2 and checking his feets, face and legs*

OH NOOOO!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!




No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE