Sunday, March 22, 2009

tmr back to school!


omg i'm really a failure at writing.. ;A;.... will try to continue hmmph!! ò_ó

anyway. lol. first of all. Mikaa! gomen ne.. i haven do your layout ;A;... still waiting for your reply email :D... i'm a noob afterall. =w=

shiaaaaaaT! tomorrow back to sch! i will miss this holiday ;__;.... cant wait for the next one.... sien.. omg i cant online on my birthday! ;_____;! *CRY* WHYYYYYYYYYYY does bro's ex working place had to close down?! T^T....


I CHANGED MY WALLET PIKKU. Wahahaha XD!


last nite went to buy this.. two packs! BWAHAA. Munch munch munch XD


and got another set of stickers.. LOL..... *stick everywhere* XD

ah.. damn swt.... this vid so random.. please don't watch.. =w=.... but there's a bit of my voice HAHAAA fangirl voice btw =w=



OMG I LOVE HEADACHE MAN!! HAHA more than Without A Trace.. but doesnt mean i dont like accoustic XD... gonna burn it now b4 i off.. cya people! :D

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE