Friday, March 13, 2009

So turned on XD

I nearly forgot. So I did.
I'M READING NC-17 DOUJINSHI MANGAS. OR HIGHER. ROFL.
Forgive me for posting this picture but I really like it, though it's not the original size bwahahhaahaha! XD
The anime is Code Geass, which is my No.1 fave anime wakakaka! Pairings is Lelouch x Suzaku (my fav) so I'm really enjoying it now. :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP SOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING TURN ON . XDDDD


*edit* I'm so gona print, then draw out this pic during the holidays. XD I mean it!

I think I really need to warn anyone that visits here before I get killed for posting these kind of pictures. *evil laughter* Unless they LOVE yaoi, like me *points at myself*

*EDIT EDIT AGAIN*
SUZAKU THE UKEEE! CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE! LELOUCH THE SEME! WOOHOOOO! *crazy*

No comments:

Before I Decay - the GazettE